PDA

View Full Version : Ben And Lois Orford...... I'd definitely buy from them again.

Midge_Fodder
16-02-2014, 03:10 PM
I recently bought a new crook knife from Ben Orford. I have to say I would highly recommend buying from Ben and Lois to anyone. It arrived in great condition and very quickly. The product was very high quality and performed amazingly well. I know this might sound cheesy but inside the packaging was a very nice HAND WRITTEN thank you note, which is a nice touch. If you are ever in the market for tools or leatherwork, give them a try as you won't be disappointed.

headshot
16-02-2014, 05:00 PM
i bought one at christmas and i left it a bit late ordering but he made sure i got for the yule,same thing..a nice handwritten note and had a nice phone call,told me dont hesitate in ringing if i need advice or get stuck on anything,you just dont get that sort of service these days..highly recomended,glad your pleased with the knife,i cant fault mine..atb kev

Midge_Fodder
16-02-2014, 05:53 PM
He really does value his custom. I'm looking into buying one of his Sloyd knives.

headshot
16-02-2014, 11:01 PM
i have a shopping list but the wife has other ideas lol

Midge_Fodder
17-02-2014, 02:31 PM
My mrs just nods and agrees lol

Blood
17-02-2014, 07:18 PM
I can only agree with all the above
I have just taken delivery of a mocotaugan from Ben and it's is gorgeous. Feels great in the hand, sharp as hell and, this sounds daft, it smell great!
Will be using it a lot in my workshop v soon, as well as this weekends north Wales meet. Might post a review up :-)
Already have plans for more tools from him and Lois.

Midge_Fodder
23-02-2014, 03:16 PM
I can only agree with all the above
I have just taken delivery of a mocotaugan from Ben and it's is gorgeous. Feels great in the hand, sharp as hell and, this sounds daft, it smell great!
Will be using it a lot in my workshop v soon, as well as this weekends north Wales meet. Might post a review up :-)
Already have plans for more tools from him and Lois.

Have you tried it yet, I am considering on myself.

Midge_Fodder
26-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Ordered again, and as usual top notch service.

Blood
26-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Wotcha get?

Midge_Fodder
26-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Popper dropper and a mocotaugan.

Blood
26-03-2014, 01:50 PM
I promise you will LOVE the mocotaugan!

Midge_Fodder
26-03-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm going to make some gypsy flowers with it. Mrs will like them.