PDA

View Full Version : Endicotts Parachute

Comptona
04-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Been looking at getting a parachute for scout camps and general woodland camping. Seen the ones on endicotts website and they look pretty good. Can anyone expalin in greater detail how their pricing works? i guess if i go for the most expensibe it will be in pretty good shape but i wondered what sort of condition the mid range ones are. Just realised I should have said endicotts.

Martin
04-02-2011, 10:03 PM
To be perfectly honest, the best thing you can do is to call them and speak to Kevin Endicott or Paul. They are so helpful and will give you a 100% honest appraisal of what they have in stock.

Loads of others on here will confirm my feeling that they are 100% genuine and won't sell you rubbish.

Martin

PS You've spelled it right now. ;)

Comptona
04-02-2011, 10:11 PM
the powers of the Moderator..cheers mate..if i mention your name will they put the price up?

Going to Exmoor end of April so might have a drive down allthough I have an event for scout leaders planned at end of March and was in need of a beer tent.

Martin
04-02-2011, 10:16 PM
To be honest, their pricing is pretty competitive anyway but I have managed to secure a few bob off for my Air Cadet unit in the past. Once again, the service is so good, I think it's worth paying a little bit for.

Martin

Shewie
05-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Last time I was speaking to Kev about his 'chutes he mentioned the South African ones were less hacked up than the British, still the same ripstop quality too. He'll do you a good deal on paracord too to rig it up with.

When it comes to surplus I always try to get the best grade possible, having Kev look through his stock and sort you a good one out is always a bonus.

Fletching
05-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Endicotts' 'Super+' grade is virtually brand new in my experience.

Celt_Ginger
05-02-2011, 10:00 AM
We (the NIBA) bought a Parachute of Endicotts a few months ago. Quality and service were first rate as always. Give Kevin a ring and he'll go through everything with you.