PDA

View Full Version : New Comers - Please Read

Ashley Cawley
18-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Firstly :welcome: to our community, I hope you find this a friendly & useful resource in the future.

Three Quick Things:

1) Please read these guidelines (http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?6007-Operation-True-Spirit-Guidelines-for-Members).

2) Please introduce yourself or just say Hi in the "Introduce Yourself & Welcome to the Community (http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?37-Introduce-Yourself-amp-Welcome-to-the-Communtiy!)" section.

3) Please don't just read - Join In & Post! :) We're all a friendly bunch and it doesn't matter what your skill level is or where you live, we all have something to share with one another.

Ashley Cawley
18-11-2010, 11:01 PM
I am so pleased to see people from all over the world joining the forum, in the first 5 hours of it being up, members from Brazil to Czech republic, Guernsey to Canada, Germany, Denmark, all over Europe!

I am very much looking forward to building these international links, collaborating together and sharing ideas between cultures and countries. I will strive to support and host different nationalities, when I get time I will work on installing additional language packs and perhaps even create dedicated areas for country based topics.

OKBushcraft
24-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the hard work. Looks like a great time together.

Metal mug
13-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks Ashley for the chat we had earlier. You made me feel very welcome. Thanks again.

swkieran
28-12-2010, 09:54 PM
firstly welcome metal mug my names kieran i havent been on for a few months,its nice to see someone else from devon on here what part are you in,im in the torbay area be nice to make a friend means i wont have to go out on my own lol.hope youre enjoying this brilliant site

Metal mug
29-12-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm up in north devon, on the very western edge of exmoor. Nice to meet you kieran, oh the names Jack by the way. :)

paul standley
29-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Hey Jack - I love Exmoor, spent a lot of time down there. Lived in Bideford for a while years ago. Fished the Barle down at Dulverton and the Exe at Exebridge for trout.

Comptona
29-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Aaaah Exmoor, love the place, 3 times a year due next in april, staying near porlock, last trip down i took the 4 x 4 through the rive at Tarr Steps, not a planned route but a diversion.but great fun.

swkieran
29-12-2010, 09:38 PM
cool jack very nice part of the county you live in i adore hartland point,spent alot of time pleasure camping as i now call it lol the bug bit me, time for the real thing now once i have got all my gear sorted out, nice to meet you mate

bushcraft.mcf
21-02-2011, 04:46 PM
hi ashley im just new to the site and i think its amazing better than anything i seen before:D keep up the good work. thanks mark

utahbushwhacker
24-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks for your dedication and hard work Ashley. This looks like a great place to gain knowledge on one of my favorite subjects and network with others of like mind. You can count on me to help support and promote this endeavor.

fridgman
21-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Hi all, I've been following the vids on youtube for a while now and thought I should jump in and say hello.

paul standley
21-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi fridgman, welcome to the forum, there's a wealth of info and support on here, just needs tapping into...

Why not introduce yourself here...

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?37-Introduce-Yourself-amp-Welcome-to-the-Communtiy!

Paul.

shakya
27-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Just like to add my best wishes, i too love this site and will gain much knowledge from it... keep up the good work. Best wishes John

BushcraftJustin
07-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Hi Ashley,
Fantastic site - I'm now finding my way around more I think.
Thanks again,
Justin

hillm
26-02-2013, 07:33 PM
hey
great site
my first port of call for any needed knowledge or advice

hillm
26-02-2013, 07:33 PM
on bushcraft
Max

snowleopard
26-03-2013, 07:15 PM
T^ brilliant site, thanks Ashley.

hillm
26-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Hiya
I realize I haven't said hi
I'm max hill from London
I love anything vaguely outdoorsy and I enjoy to make things with kydex

Tommy
11-04-2013, 06:37 AM
- Please don't just read - Join In & Post! :)

Hello Ashley

I'm certainly no expert when it comes to forums but it does seem to me that the view count to post count for threads is high indicating a lot of lurkers. I can't really be critical of this since I'm such a huge lurker myself. However after lurking on other bushcraft forums I did choose this one, as it looked like the best forum to me.