PDA

View Full Version : Rabbits

Snooky
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Sold my trusty air rifle a few years back and can't afford to get another so if anyone that shoots in the Basingstoke/Reading/Newbury area regularly goes shooting and might have a few to spare/sell I'd be interested. Kids love bunny burgers and I love stew doesn't have to be gutted or skinned can do all that.

Thanks

beermaker
11-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Would send you some of mine but they might be a bit minging by the time they get there!! If you want an air gun, try airgunbbs forum (can't remember the web address off the top of my head but it'll come up on google) you can get some bargains in their sales section. I got an almost new weihrauch for £70 and an AO scope for £30 on there.

Scott
11-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Im in camberley and I really want to get out shooting but struggle to find any land to shoot on.

Snooky
11-11-2013, 08:55 PM
We used to just call all the farmers in the yellow pages, didn't get much land but the ones we did were great, one was a turf farm and also stables and had loads of land, could spend all day there, but those days are gone but the only way to get land is to phone around

woodsman
11-11-2013, 09:09 PM
try asking @ Basingstoke golf course, I used to go there lamping quite often.