PDA

View Full Version : JonnyP and Spiritofold's Gossip Thread ;)

JonnyP
25-01-2011, 07:36 PM
So what do you reckon the best pie and mash shop is in the London area??

My missus and kids want to goto one....

Andy
Hey Andy.. Good to see you mate..

spiritofold
28-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Hey Andy.. Good to see you mate..

Hiya :D

Hows things???

JonnyP
28-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Hiya :D

Hows things???

Good thanks.. Looking forward to the meet tomorrow.. You guys coming to the RV this year..?

Sorry to hijack the thread.. I shall tell you all some good info about winkles, to make up for it..
They live in the sea..

spiritofold
28-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Good thanks.. Looking forward to the meet tomorrow.. You guys coming to the RV this year..?

Sorry to hijack the thread.. I shall tell you all some good info about winkles, to make up for it..
They live in the sea..

What meet is that then???

I've heard about the meets that Scrumpy organizes in his woods further up country, nothing else though?

Hows life with those foxes, did you ever slot them??

Andy

JonnyP
28-01-2011, 06:58 PM
You came to the RV a couple of years back when Bernie came. Easter time. Its on again this year at Easter.. http://www.footstepsofdiscovery.co.uk/
It would be good to see you all again..
I have only shot a few foxes here.. I only tend to go after them if we lose any chooks or ducks to one..
Its rats that we are having problems with at the mo.. I cannot get them into the traps, and I don't want to poison them. Someone told me a trick of blowing exhaust fumes into their tunnels (chainsaw, genny, tractor or whatever and a hose pipe), to drive them out.. Sounds a good idea, but I need some terriers though..
You still wood carving..?
Say hello to the good lady from me and Janie..

Nice one Martin.. Good idea mate

spiritofold
28-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Yeah, cheers Martin ;)

The RV, yeah, Lou said something about it the other night, i think she might have been talking to you or Janie on facebook about it????

I'll ask around and see whos going from the "usual" crowd.

Funny you should mention terriers, we got a Patterdale terrier last year, bought it as a pup from some travellers at Stonehenge, its brilliant for ratting!!!!

Andy

JonnyP
28-01-2011, 08:30 PM
I would love to have a dog again but we have a cat... Hmmm, I wonder if it will chase rats..
Be good to see you all again..

spiritofold
29-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Have you expanded the farm much????

JonnyP
30-01-2011, 01:55 PM
few more ducks and chooks, but thats it at the mo.. Had some piggies last year, and going to get some again this year as they were fun.

Celt_Ginger
30-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Flip sake you two! I thought this would be for discussing scandal and intrigue and stuff. Instead it's Andy's Pies and Jonny's ducks & chickens...................I'm gutted, lol

JonnyP
31-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Flip sake you two! I thought this would be for discussing scandal and intrigue and stuff. Instead it's Andy's Pies and Jonny's ducks & chickens...................I'm gutted, lol

Who invited you in here you nosey git..!

fish
31-01-2011, 10:47 AM
heres a scandal: all newzealand lamb is Halal ! and tesco sainsburies co-op wont label the halal stuff so those of us that object can buy non halal.