PDA

View Full Version : stealth camp / wild camp new forest area?

collier89
03-09-2013, 05:55 PM
hi everyone new to the fourm been on here a few weeks though id ask if anyone is near the new forest area ( bournemouth, southamption ) and fancied getting togeather over a pint or to discuss possibilities of camping in the new forest been there a few times but would like to meet like minded people get some advice what kit there using ect.

had a though about via kayak if anyone here is into that maybe brownsie island or IOW only trouble is bright yellow kayak sticks out like a sore thumb! let me know if anyone would be intrested.

jonni_uk
14-09-2013, 12:35 PM
hi everyone new to the fourm been on here a few weeks though id ask if anyone is near the new forest area ( bournemouth, southamption ) and fancied getting togeather over a pint or to discuss possibilities of camping in the new forest been there a few times but would like to meet like minded people get some advice what kit there using ect.

had a though about via kayak if anyone here is into that maybe brownsie island or IOW only trouble is bright yellow kayak sticks out like a sore thumb! let me know if anyone would be intrested.

Hi collier
I am from Southampton but now live in Devon. I was always camping out in the new forest when I lived there. My dad used to take me there camping as a kid. He did wildlife photography so we would cach the the train to the forest and camp in the woods in a ditch with some kind of cover over it. I think that is where it started for me. I try and get back there for a camp at least a couple times a year. When was you thinking of going?

matty198111
10-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Im up for a meet up. Im in southampton to

jonni_uk
16-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Im up for a meet up. Im in southampton to

Looks like it's just the two of us. I haven't heard back from collier. I work 4 on 4 off so weekends are a bit hit and miss. When would you like to go

Islandlady
16-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Ferry bit too expensive to pop over for a pint, but I am interested in a wild camp in the beautiful new forest, and I know I could bring a few folks over including my brother. So yes please and count me in if it becomes a reality :)

matty198111
16-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Any time except mondsys and tuesdays

jonni_uk
18-10-2013, 01:10 AM
When is good for you Jo. End of the month is better for me as I get paid then.

collier89
19-10-2013, 12:02 PM
hi guys sorry for such late replies ive been very busy with work and lots of late evenings am still intrested in going and or meeting like minded people any replies will try to answer asap thanks :)