PDA

View Full Version : Wales Moot - Finally Uploaded photos into an album

Tigger004
05-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Sorry for the delay,:ashamed: these may be of interest if you went to the Wales Moot in March

or of course to anyone with a general interest,

Find them in my Photo Album area,

Jeff

biker-bri
05-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Thanks for posting those Jeff they brought back some fond memories, and to think that one week later we were neck deep in snow !!!
I returned to graig wen last weekend for a one nighter and guess where I pitched my hammock - 8330 ;)
Cheers Bri.

Tigger004
05-05-2013, 11:50 AM
TI returned to graig wen last weekend for a one nighter and guess where I pitched my hammock - 8330 ;)
Cheers Bri.

That was a lovely sheltered spot with a fantastic view, but NOT for sleep walkers....lol

BJ
05-05-2013, 02:57 PM
lovely photographs, the views from the hammocks are amazing. T^

Aragorn
05-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Looks like you all had a great time, sorry I missed it, but hope there's a few more in the future I can show my face at.

Kernowek Scouser
06-05-2013, 11:13 PM
It is great to see meets like this happening with increasing regularity, well done to the organisers and the attendees.
T^

And although the liquid sunshine Wales is famous for seems to be threatening in some of the pictures, the camp looks grand. A good spot with a cracking view of some great scenery, I bet there is good walking in them there hills and valleys.
(the landscape reminds me of a time years ago on a school trip to Colomendy, when me and a mate 'accidentally' got separated from the main group while returning from the top of Moel Fama and took an extremely scenic route back to the camp, exploring the land roundabouts, good walking... good enough to justify the bo[[oĢing we got when we did get back:D)

Anyway, great to see the Welsh contingent getting out there and having fun, good for you.

Thanks for sharing.

Atb.

Colin
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod

biker-bri
07-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod - my hovercraft is full of eel's ? :confused2:: a traditional Welsh greeting
cheers Bri

biker-bri
07-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Looks like you all had a great time, sorry I missed it, but hope there's a few more in the future I can show my face at.

Check out the new Northern soul meetup -Northern Soul Three. in the meetup & gathering section the venue is Nr Ruthin
Cheers Bri

Kernowek Scouser
07-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod - my hovercraft is full of eel's ? :confused2:: a traditional Welsh greeting
cheers Bri I put useful welsh phrases into google, hoping something like 'good on you' or 'good health and happiness' might pop up. Instead what I got was 'my hovercraft is full of eels' which made me chuckle, so I thought I'd tag it on the end to see if anyone was paying attention :D

Aragorn
07-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Thanks for that Bri, I'll go have a look.

biker-bri
07-05-2013, 05:06 PM
I put useful welsh phrases into google, hoping something like 'good on you' or 'good health and happiness' might pop up. Instead what I got was 'my hovercraft is full of eels' which made me chuckle, so I thought I'd tag it on the end to see if anyone was paying attention :D

I know a few Welsh phrases that would not go down well with the mods at all :happy-clapping: best I leave it at that.
Cheers Bri

butchthedog
07-05-2013, 05:10 PM
cheers Bri

Ha Ha, all gobbledy whatsit, love it. :happy-clapping:

Kernowek Scouser
07-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I know a few Welsh phrases that would not go down well with the mods at all :happy-clapping: best I leave it at that.
Cheers Bri My great uncle Dai taught me a few such phrases when I was a kid (until my old man had a quiet word with him) I'm not going to pretend I can pronounce them properly, let alone type them out, but I have used them to entertaining effect on more than one occasion.

It is completely random phrase isn't it? Like something you would expect John Cleese to utter when quoting from the dirty Hungarian phrasebook. Is hovercraft ownership on the rise in Wales and are eels a particular problem encountered when operating one?

Madness.

Still great pictures of what looked a grand weekend
T^

snowleopard
07-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Looks like you had a good time.T^

Thanks for posting,

Joel