PDA

View Full Version : Solo camp

freedom
17-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Hi Guys,

This is request for some encouragement or stick to make me go out on a solo camp. I was moved on last year by the landowner when I thought I was stealth camping, I said sorry, packed up my stuff and left immediately. But I know a great spot for a midweek camp. So only thing which was knocked was my confidence and I am ashamed to say I am little scared:o. So by posting this I know I will not back out. (unless dog soldier shows his face) Cheers Phil

Kernowek Scouser
17-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Give it a go fella. Pack light, camp simple and be prepared to scarper in a jiffy :D

Don't know what part of Pool you hail from and I'm not asking you reveal you chosen spot, but after emigrating from the concrete badlands of Garston, to gentler, leafier surroundings I spent a good chunk of my mid teen years exploring the many wooded nooks and crannies of Aigburth, Allerton, Woolton and Halewood. If your chosen spot does not pan out, might be worth having look there yourself.

But hopefully when you pluck up the courage to visit your chosen spot it will work out. And you will have a grand time.

Good Luck.

Stamp
18-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Go for it!

You did the right thing to move on, if anyone challenges what you are doing its best to avaoid confrontation and leave without a fuss.

Might be an idea not to light a fire or put your tarp up until it gets dusk, most people wouldnt venture into the woods at night, unless they are dogging :confused2: then at least you will have company...

Silverback
18-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Pitch late, leave early & leave no trace just like Stamp says

Tommy
18-04-2013, 04:40 PM
:please: excuse my ignorance.

I don't know what it's like in the UK but in Canada there are public lands set aside for people to use. Some of these places have restrictions on certain activities but other places have literally no restrictions.

Are there not any forest preserves in the UK? Where do you get your lumber from?

Also, here in redneck Alberta, camping on private land is a good way to get shot.

Silverback
18-04-2013, 05:21 PM
EVERYWHERE in the UK is owned by someone, the only places without wild camping restrictions are basically Scotland, moorland above 600m and Dartmoor.

OakAshandThorn
18-04-2013, 05:34 PM
EVERYWHERE in the UK is owned by someone, the only places without wild camping restrictions are basically Scotland, moorland above 600m and Dartmoor.
Ye Gods...sounds almost like Connecticut! :shocked:

Silverback
18-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Some of the utilities companies own huge tracts of land and generally turned a blind eye to wild camping - sadly not anymore - well where I live anyway

Tommy
18-04-2013, 05:43 PM

Whatever happened to the English commons?

What about Sherwood forest where Robin hood lived? Is it still there?

Silverback
18-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Whatever happened to the English commons?

What about Sherwood forest where Robin hood lived? Is it still there?

Yes its still there, and its still owned by someone...The Crown, MOD, Church, Utilities Companies, Private Landowners, Farmers etc take your pick

more info here

https://www.gov.uk/common-land-village-greens

Tommy
18-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Ye Gods...sounds almost like Connecticut! :shocked:

Isn't Connecticut about a days drive from Maine? I thought Maine was mountainous and wild, is it not?

Tommy
18-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes its still there, and its still owned by someone...The Crown, MOD, Church, Utilities Companies, Private Landowners, Farmers etc take your pick

more info here

https://www.gov.uk/common-land-village-greens

Thank you for the link Sapper. I was totally misinformed about the English commons.

In Canada a land owner can arrest a person for committing any crime (like trespassing) on his land or pertaining to his land. So if you stand on public land and piss on my land I can arrest you for public urination.

In Canada we have Crown Land administered by the government, Canadians are free to travel on and use this land. Some restrictions may apply, but most Crown land has almost none. Obviously you can't just start clearing the forrest. But so long as you obey the hunting, fishing and trapping regulations you are good to go.

This is some Crown Land in Alberta Canada

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7834&d=1365886149

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7833&d=1365886095

Silverback
18-04-2013, 06:25 PM
You anywhere near Medicine Hat Tommy ?

Stamp
18-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Trespass in the uk is only a criminal affence under specific circumstances, you can get prosecuted for trepass in a civil case. The police will only attend if damage has accured, assult etc...
the other exceptions are:
* Rail Yards
* Railway Lines
* Electricity Sub Stations
* Power Plants
* Gas Works
and lets face it, none of us want to camp in these places.

Ehecatl
18-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Stamp - if you're challenged again just insist you are called Ashley or Martin. How are you doing accents? :happy-clapping:

Wardy
18-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Go for it, I must say I've been some what "scared" of going alone in case of confrontation, but as long as your not harming the land and if your caught and asked to leave you do it's not to scary. You will probs have a fantastic night!

Kernowek Scouser
18-04-2013, 07:45 PM
While I often get a bit miffed about the lack of freedom to responsibly camp on some of the interesting bit of land near to me, a knee exercising stroll along a gentle section of the coast path today, highlighted why that freedom is not likely to materialise any time soon.

Crisp packets, sweet and ice lolly wrappers, plastic bags and a babies nappy ?!? all littered sections of the path. Two path makers had been damaged, one with the distance to info broken off, the other just pushed over, one bench had had what looked like a foot through one of the seat planks, there were fire scars on the heather in three locations and if I had a pound for every time I nearly stepped in dog sh:t, I'd have enough money for a night out with the lass and a kebab in the taxi home.

The sad fact is, too many people do not know, or even sadder care, how to treat the land we currently have limited access to, responsibly. And until that mind set changes, those of us who do have respect for the land (and like muggins, carry a spare bag to pick up the less icky litter) and camp responsibly, leaving sites as we find them, will be restricted to legally wild camp in the areas noted by Wayne above.

Obviously there is an large element of cocking a snoot at such restrictions when wild camping is done by stealth and while I know some landowners and land owning organisations do turn a blind eye, viewing such activity as rule bending, not rule breaking if it is done out of sight and leaves no trace; as has also been said above, it not a universally held attitude. So if you follow the good advice already given, you should be okay.

Good luck :D

Btw, lovely looking part of the world you have to play in there Tommy, thanks for sharing the pics
T^

Tommy
18-04-2013, 10:46 PM
People who leave their garbage behind really piss me off. The only thing that I leave behind is my foot prints, poo and a fire pit. If I can't burn it I carry it out.

Btw, lovely looking part of the world you have to play in there Tommy, thanks for sharing the pics
T^

Thanks KS

I have some more in my albums if you would like to look at them.

Cheers

Ehecatl
18-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Phil ~ a comment Susanne made on another post (love the desert) got me thinking. On occasions, I get a train home and then walk a mile home through footpaths. It's dark and there's not another soul around. People at work think that's very scary and they think I'm mad.

I feel more at home in the dark country side than I do (or ever will) walking through London at night. Would I like to sleep rough in London? Nope. Would I like to rough in the country? Love it. I am much more "tuned" to the country side as there's a lot of wildlife that will alert you when something is happening. It's all about degrees of risk. So it may take a couple of trips to get used to a solo overnighter but in Basil Faulty language, you're not going to "get mugged by a gang of field mice" (N.B. no liability is accepted by me if this happens to you in the New Forest though).

So, go and enjoy yourself and leave no trace, but do please let us know how it goes.

M@

Kernowek Scouser
18-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Thanks KS

Cheers

Deffo, you want to start your own thread with them fella :D

jus_young
18-04-2013, 11:24 PM
People who leave their garbage behind really piss me off. The only thing that I leave behind is my foot prints, poo and a fire pit. If I can't burn it I carry it out.

Thanks KS

Cheers

Stop teasing me! I would love to go back over there again, I loved my last visit. It is a spectacular part of the world but I can't see me having the opportunity to return. Truly envious, but then I also like the landscape surrounding me here.

Tommy
19-04-2013, 04:05 AM
Stop teasing me!
:Sorry:

My apologies for going :off-topic: freedom

Stealth camping is such a strange idea to me, but it does sound like fun. :evilgrin:

Tommy
19-04-2013, 04:45 AM

I did, here is the link http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?5577-Photo-Album-Update

Stamp
19-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Stamp - if you're challenged again just insist you are called Ashley or Martin. How are you doing accents? :happy-clapping:

I've never been challenged myself, but I will keep that in mind :happy-clapping:

I try to use FC land as its not well patrolled down my way, even in the day, there arn't enough staff in my area to cover the land.

Sar-ian
19-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Just to get back on "topic" go for it PhilT^

OakAshandThorn
19-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Isn't Connecticut about a days drive from Maine? I thought Maine was mountainous and wild, is it not?
Some of us don't drive, and it depends where 'ya go in Maine :P. If I wanted to (legally) stealth camp somewhere fairly close-by without worry of any intrusion, I'd go off to the Catskills of New York.

Tommy
20-04-2013, 04:11 AM
Some of us don't drive, and it depends where 'ya go in Maine :P. If I wanted to (legally) stealth camp somewhere fairly close-by without worry of any intrusion, I'd go off to the Catskills of New York.

:Sorry: OakAshandThorn, I'm being a jerk again making assumptions about people without being thoughtful as to how their circumstances and lives may be different from mine.

The Catskills are mentioned in Hollywood movies. The Catskills are kind of famous but I don't know anything about them.

Anyway back on topic. I'd be scared to stealth camp too freedom. Around here homeless people stealth camp and the police send their dogs in to get them. That and some landowners are trigger happy too.

susannewilliams
20-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Hi Guys,

This is request for some encouragement or stick to make me go out on a solo camp. I was moved on last year by the landowner when I thought I was stealth camping, I said sorry, packed up my stuff and left immediately. But I know a great spot for a midweek camp. So only thing which was knocked was my confidence and I am ashamed to say I am little scared:o. So by posting this I know I will not back out. (unless dog soldier shows his face) Cheers Phil

Phil. Go for it. This is about your personal freedom of mind. Be not cowed. Be not oppressed. Choose your freedom. Do it! This is important for everything.

Arrive late. Be well prepared. Have minimal gear. Use a Dakota fire to hide your fire glow if needed. Leave early.

But do it!

The Land belongs to the people, and the people belong to the Land.

For the sake of us all.

Be Free!

(And if you are REALLY worried about being seen, get a climbing harness and a hammock and stealth camp up a tree. No one EVER looks up in the forest! And NOTHING beats the feeling of sleeping in a tree.)

Look at this picture...no one can see you. :-) http://www.bicycletouring101.com/getimage.php?w=295&o=no&i=JamieStealthHammock.jpg

freedom
20-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Well thats for all your kind words and advice. Packing my gear tomorrow(minimal gear) and i will just go for it.
Regards,
Phil

Sar-ian
20-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Good on ya fella, don't forget a full report with pics is required upon your returnT^

freedom
20-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Of course mate thought you were away this weekend?

Sar-ian
20-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Of course mate thought you were away this weekend?

Northern Soul 2 is next weekend, tick tock dude

Silverback
20-04-2013, 06:50 PM
No one EVER looks up in the forest!

I bet we do !!!

susannewilliams
20-04-2013, 09:24 PM
I bet we do !!!

Yeah maybe, but "we" is not who "we" is worried about seeing us, now izzit? :-)

Silverback
20-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah maybe, but "we" is not who "we" is worried about seeing us, now izzit? :-)

Ooh i dunno, specially if your stealthing it in my wood ;)

OakAshandThorn
20-04-2013, 09:48 PM
:Sorry: OakAshandThorn, I'm being a jerk again making assumptions about people without being thoughtful as to how their circumstances and lives may be different from mine.

The Catskills are mentioned in Hollywood movies. The Catskills are kind of famous but I don't know anything about them.
Bah, you're not being a jerk - most people these days drive a car. I am one of the few who doesn't, for a few reasons: 1) it costs too much 2) my insurance rates (or my parents') would be very high because I'm younger than 25, and 3) too much environmental impact. I prefer to cycle, but definitely not in winter.
I can't speak for Maine's laws, but if you can get permission from the landowner ahead of time, you should be good-to-go just about anywhere in the US.
In the Catskills, unless if they changed their rules recently, you can camp ANYWHERE of your choosing and have a fire below 3500 ft for 3 days before you would need a permit (available at the ranger stations). The exception of this rule is the time period from mid October to mid March, when fires and camping is permitted above and below 3500 ft.

susannewilliams
20-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Hehe...gonna have to be eexxxtra stealthy in your neck of the woods then. *grin*

Silverback
21-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Hehe...gonna have to be eexxxtra stealthy in your neck of the woods then. *grin*

Aye lass given I have a dog trained to find out people

susannewilliams
21-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Aye lass given I have a dog trained to find out people

How cool. Is it an area, tracking, or trailing dog? Airscent or windscent?

NedB33
21-04-2013, 07:52 AM
I'm close to taking the plunge, too. Just need to scout out the right location. Would love to know how you get on!

Silverback
21-04-2013, 10:29 AM
How cool. Is it an area, tracking, or trailing dog? Airscent or windscent?

none discriminating, area, air scent.....border collie

alvino78
21-04-2013, 12:55 PM
go for it!!!! may your camp be stress free and natural!

Fellows
21-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Let us kniw how u get on freedom. I hqve woods on my doorstep n friends who like going for one nighters so ive never camped alone. If you enjoy it (honestly) please share....dunno about everyone else but sleeping out on ur own is scary ANYWAY. It's natural to be nervous of whats around....i mean, i know im probably the only guy in the woods with a razor sharp axe a belt knife, pen knife and kneck knife....but u never know!!!!

susannewilliams
21-04-2013, 10:53 PM

Excellent beasts those!

susannewilliams
21-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Let us kniw how u get on freedom. I hqve woods on my doorstep n friends who like going for one nighters so ive never camped alone. If you enjoy it (honestly) please share....dunno about everyone else but sleeping out on ur own is scary ANYWAY. It's natural to be nervous of whats around....i mean, i know im probably the only guy in the woods with a razor sharp axe a belt knife, pen knife and kneck knife....but u never know!!!!

I love it. Totally relaxed to sleep out on my own. I like to be further away from conurbations and if I feel like there are likely to be folk around then I will take some precautions to be a bit off the beaten track, but really it is brilliant.

If you are really concerned then get a climbing harness and a hammock and get high up in a tree. This way you know the dubious zombie squad can't get you. (Pull up your rope of course)

Fellows
22-04-2013, 07:30 AM
I need to look into the hammocking high up....ive heard it mentioned a couple of times on here, any useful threads?

Tommy
22-04-2013, 03:11 PM
(and if you are really worried about being seen, get a climbing harness and a hammock and stealth camp up a tree. No one ever looks up in the forest! And nothing beats the feeling of sleeping in a tree.)
"No one ever looks up in the forest!" LOL people look up all the time. Bird watchers, hunters, people on this forum, barking dogs and my grandmother.

“And nothing beats the feeling of sleeping in a tree.” And nothing beats the feeling of being treed. You silly ninja you.

Three quick tips for freedom.

Locate your camp in the shadows (shadows are more important than camouflage). Remove or cover all shinny objects (including your face). Be aware of how the shadows will move as the sun moves.

Clear lines of sight to all trails approaching the camp. Use the brush you cut for your LOS as natural camouflage for your camp (be aware that cut vegetation will die and lose its camouflage properties).

While you're moving as little as possible use one rout into your camp and another rout leaving your camp. If you are seen coming and going you will give your camp away, better to be seen as just passing through. The rout out of your camp should be the quicker rout in case you have to move in a hurry (let your pursuers take the harder rout into your camp while you take the easy way out).

Cheers :happy-clapping:

susannewilliams
22-04-2013, 11:07 PM
"No one ever looks up in the forest!" LOL people look up all the time. Bird watchers, hunters, people on this forum, barking dogs and my grandmother.

“And nothing beats the feeling of sleeping in a tree.” And nothing beats the feeling of being treed. You silly ninja you.

Three quick tips for freedom. <snip>

:

Indeed. I have slept in trees and I have been treed. Both are exciting in their own right. Sleeping in trees is by far the more relaxing option I must say.

But truly... actually observe the people who walk around in the forest. Spend some time just watching. How many are in the forest, off the path, in the evening *and* looking up.

Yes, yes - I know how tactical cover & concealment work (and the difference) - including modes of approaching and leaving camp (if at all once installed, static vs dynamic). Movement. Contrast. Contour. Colour. Sound, light and odor discipline. Change awareness....Shape, shadow, silhouette, surface, spacing...yadayada.

But there was me thinking we were talking recreational stealth camping and being able to relax in a camp unmolested by what you are generally likely to come across in the british countryside.

If we are talking about about creeping around with your face blackened being fully focused every moment on trying not to get killed by people whose mission it actually is to find you and do just that. Well that is a different story with different rules :-)

Ah well. However you like to enjoy your time in the woods I guess. Me I prefer relaxing whenever possible really.

Enjoy the woods!

S

Silverback
22-04-2013, 11:18 PM
But there was me thinking we were talking recreational stealth camping and being able to relax in a camp unmolested by what you are generally likely to come across in the british countryside.

S

On a recent camp in the Peak District we were 'snuck' up on by two young men(18-25) well I say 'snuck', we were well aware of them 100m from our camp and gave them a brightly lit reception at 25 m from camp after moving off to the right of our camp to flank them - they definitely attempted to move quietly and sneak up on our position. They were shocked to find the camp contained 3 burly men, but even so one was intent on waving his BG parang around for us to see.

Sometimes its hard to relax, especially when you cant get away from cities

susannewilliams
22-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Don't get me wrong here. I in no way advocate getting into people's private backyards or private land, camping, building fire or causing structure, crop, livestock or game damage.

What I am talking about is to not be cowed and allow ourselves to be crowded into our little city hutches because we have been made too afraid to venture out into the wilds. To simplify the thought, think about the places where you are allowed to wild bivvy. Would you be hesitant there? If so, then why?

My main concern is lurking youths. My solution is to go somewhere, where it is strenuous to go, or go on a night when the weather is not great. This drastically reduces any such nonsense.

susannewilliams
22-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Yes I have been hassled in the Peak a few times. Camping out on Curbar and Froggat. Also at Millstone Quarry and on the ledges at Stoney Middleton. Haha at Stanage I was so uncouth as to be nearly stumbled over by a warden.

I simply took to finding places further from the beaten track, harder to get to, further away from the towns. A bit more effort, but a lot more piece of mind.

Of course a lot depends on how many folk you are with and whether you are showing a big fire. That of course will attracht youffs like flies.

A little brush lean to on the downslope of a hill with a dakota pit fire. A high hammock set up after dusk. Really. It's so unlikely to get hassle.

Tommy
23-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Indeed. I have slept in trees and I have been treed. Both are exciting in their own right. Sleeping in trees is by far the more relaxing option I must say.

But truly... actually observe the people who walk around in the forest. Spend some time just watching. How many are in the forest, off the path, in the evening *and* looking up.

Yes, yes - I know how tactical cover & concealment work (and the difference) - including modes of approaching and leaving camp (if at all once installed, static vs dynamic). Movement. Contrast. Contour. Colour. Sound, light and odor discipline. Change awareness....Shape, shadow, silhouette, surface, spacing...yadayada.

If we are talking about about creeping around with your face blackened being fully focused every moment on trying not to get killed by people whose mission it actually is to find you and do just that. Well that is a different story with different rules :-)

Ah well. However you like to enjoy your time in the woods I guess. Me I prefer relaxing whenever possible really.

Enjoy the woods!

S

At first I thought you were joking, now I'm not so sure?

This idea of hiding up in trees, is a dangerously foolish idea and should not be attempted by anyone reading this. I know of no sensible person who would risk serious injury and death in order to hide from a farmer in this way.

I can't seriously entertain this idea any longer.

susannewilliams
23-04-2013, 08:04 AM
At first I thought you were joking, now I'm not so sure?

This idea of hiding up in trees, is a dangerously foolish idea and should not be attempted by anyone reading this. I know of no sensible person who would risk serious injury and death in order to hide from a farmer in this way.

I can't seriously entertain this idea any longer.

I think I have still not expained myself clearly. I am not talking about hiding from farmers. As I said in my previous post, I do not think anyone should be trespassing on farmers land at all.

I am talking about the joy of hanging out in trees, in a hammock, safely, and how unlikely it then is to be casually detected. And of course, (as I also mentioned) there are lots of other ways, like just going further off the beaten track, executing light and sound discipline, finding some nice hollow to be in etc. What people would not think twice about doing up a ladder to clean out their gutters is way more dangerous than what I am suggesting here.

No idea what is riling you here. As for what "anyone reading this *should* be doing", I rather think that is up to them, don't you?

From your previous posts I see that you are generally an enthusiastic and generous person in favour of adventure & freedom, learning new skills, wild camping, and so on, and that you are not so familiar with the concept (or need) to stealth camp. (Lucky you to live in Canada).

Reading all this, I am sure you would also rather see people relaxed and confident in the woods/wilderness, and enjoying the gentle sway of hanging in a tree if they feel like it.

Anyway, if I caused you offense then of course I do apologise. Just a girl who has spent the last 35 years of my life enjoying the woods and mountains and deserts in various ways. Friends with all the farmers, hunters, and rangers I have ever met, and in all that time I have been hassled less than half a dozen times. Always by youffs and when I was being lazy.

Peace.

Enjoy the woods.

(Oh and yes I do have the requisite training. And not just for relaxing in hammocks. :-) )

susannewilliams
23-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Since I see at least one person who would like to know how to sleep in a hammock in a tree safely, I'll happily open a thread about that and perhaps do a little video. It's not as crazy as you might think. We are not talking about single rope technique and scaling redwoods here.
:-)

Al21
23-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Since I see at least one person who would like to know how to sleep in a hammock in a tree safely, I'll happily open a thread about that and perhaps do a little video. It's not as crazy as you might think. We are not talking about single rope technique and scaling redwoods here.
:-)

Definitely interested in seeing this!

Thanks,

Al

susannewilliams
23-04-2013, 09:30 AM

Yeah you and I had talked before about Dog Handling. I've worked alongside wilderness search dogs, and avalanche dogs quite a bit. Brilliant brilliant beasts. Nothing quite like the bond with a working dog. Nothing quite like the satisfaction of seeing them do what they are so good at and to know you have contributed to their development. Just enourmous.

Silverback
23-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Yeah you and I had talked before about Dog Handling. I've worked alongside wilderness search dogs, and avalanche dogs quite a bit. Brilliant brilliant beasts. Nothing quite like the bond with a working dog. Nothing quite like the satisfaction of seeing them do what they are so good at and to know you have contributed to their development. Just enourmous.

Tag on a find or 5 and its even better :)

susannewilliams
23-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Tag on a find or 5 and its even better :)

Awesome! Wish I was able to work with dogs every day. Used to have a working english Cocker. Collies way more versatile of course.

Silverback
23-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Awesome! Wish I was able to work with dogs every day. Used to have a working english Cocker. Collies way more versatile of course.

I'm glad I don't do it everyday...I have to go to work....;)

Tommy
23-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Hello susannewilliams

You have not offended me so there is no reason for you to apologize. I thought that you were joking and I tried to joke back. I now see that this was a mistake on my part.

Since you are serious about this, I think it best that we agree to disagree on this issue. And I'll leave it on that final note.

Goodbye

susannewilliams
23-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Hello susannewilliams

You have not offended me so there is no reason for you to apologize. I thought that you were joking and I tried to joke back. I now see that this was a mistake on my part.

Since you are serious about this, I think it best that we agree to disagree on this issue. And I'll leave it on that final note.

Goodbye

Ok, I conclude that you find it unjustifiably dangerous to sleep in a hammock in a tree.

Understand. Fair enough. Each to their own view of what constitutes acceptable risk.

I am sure we wil have other topics where we will find agreement.

Best wishes

Susanne

susannewilliams
23-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Definitely interested in seeing this!

Thanks,

Al

DONE. Opened a new thread in "Sleeping" :-)

cuppa joe
24-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Well ...glad we sorted that out ha ha .