PDA

View Full Version : how to deactivate profile

Dave ward
15-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi guys, im giving the internet up for a while and wondered how i go about deactiving my profile on the forum? Soon as i get internet again i will sign right back up on here as i love NB! Thanks

Silverback
15-04-2013, 03:03 PM
sorry to see you go dude come back soon y'all

Dave ward
15-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Thanks buddy :) its not that im not enjoying NB its just because im ditching the internet for a a month or so but i don't like leaving thing on internet etc so just after info on how to deactivate my profile. Soon as i get internet again I'll be right back believe me :)

Kernowek Scouser
15-04-2013, 03:45 PM
I think you can delete a profile, but by the sounds of it, that isn't what you are looking to do.

You could ask one of the Mods to ban you for a month or so, that should render your profile inactive and prevent anyone who is not you logging on pretending to be you, if that is what you are worried about?

Silverback
15-04-2013, 03:55 PM
I think you can delete a profile, but by the sounds of it, that isn't what you are looking to do.

You could ask one of the Mods to ban you for a month or so, that should render your profile inactive and prevent anyone who is not you logging on pretending to be you, if that is what you are worried about?

what a great idea...... !!

Wardy
15-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Don't think there's a way to "pause" and account think it has to be deleted meaning you would have to re-register?

All the best see you back soon.

Dave ward
15-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Sounds good, yeah i just always close everything if im leaving home for abit and not gonna have internet access for a while. Just not sure how you delete the profile. I've had a look in the FAQ and there's nothing there (maybe i missed it)

Tony1948
15-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Ave a wight go at Martin,Ash,Jeep,and any other Mods they will soon chuck you off,go on I dare you,:happy-clapping:see you when you'r back Dave.

paulthefish2009
15-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Come back soon mate .

HillBill
15-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Just log out, no need to deactivate anything. Change your password if your concerned about folk using your account. :)

Old Guard
15-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Just log out, no need to deactivate anything. Change your password if your concerned about folk using your account. :)

Yep, that's how I would do it. Then when you are back, you can just log in and carry on. Minimum fuss :-)

ADz
16-04-2013, 09:33 AM
I honestly do not see any point in "deactivating" your profile?