PDA

View Full Version : Human Diesel??? - A silly girl short with some bushcraft qigong wizardry...

susannewilliams
27-02-2013, 12:02 PM
HUMAN DIESEL???
Magick for staying warm overnight, silly girl short with songs, and quite a few tips & tricks from the Bushcraft toolkit...

A bit more on the heated tarp tent too...

http://youtu.be/NK91llNA6Gk

Tankosl
27-02-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm impressed with your qigong in the snow........I was just waiting for you to start Yang form!!! Thanks for the vid! :)

Martin
27-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Bonkers!! :D

Thanks for sharing.

Martin

Realearner
27-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Again you go beyond :happy-clapping:

susannewilliams
27-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Working on making the Audio MUCH Better...

Realearner
27-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Love what you do, and always looking out for the next installment.
And have you any bushcraft courses coming up?

susannewilliams
28-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Love what you do, and always looking out for the next installment.
And have you any bushcraft courses coming up?

Thank you!

Yeah we have some small group winter trainings and a few booked out for spring...all in the Alps.

Its one side of our consulting practice - the other aspect is management consulting for organisations, and those are taking up quite a bit of my time.

We are looking perhaps to do a course in the UK in late spring if you are interested.

:-)

Realearner
28-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Thank you!

Yeah we have some small group winter trainings and a few booked out for spring...all in the Alps.

Its one side of our consulting practice - the other aspect is management consulting for organisations, and those are taking up quite a bit of my time.
We are looking perhaps to do a course in the UK in late spring if you are interested.

:-)

Could very well be interested, depends when it is as I do have work and we have three big outages :mad2:. But needs must. Let me know when where and cost :) and content.
But keep those vids coming. It even got me out for a nice cold walk along a local walk by the sea.