PDA

View Full Version : Natural Bushcraft Members go wild!!

AdrianRose
17-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi all

Just thought that I would show you my latest video. I have met so many nice folk on this forum since i first joined which is a real testament to the way in which Ash and the rest of the mods look after the place for us.

One such member is "Freedom Phil", we have been chatting for a while now and is a really sound guy with exactly the right attitude for Bushcraft. Unfortunately Phil didnt have a particularly good time at a meet he went to in Coventry (I think that's where he said it was anyway?), nothing to do with any members here ofcourse!

Phil was a great guy with no ego at all and a VERY fast learner. I think he is the only guy who has ever got the Evenk Hitch after the first time of being shown and he did a fantastic job lighting a fire.

Anyway, long story short, here is a video of an overnight camp that Phil and I did this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ThdvLwqMo

Hope you like it folks.

Ade

f0rm4t
17-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Already watched it Ade :)
I had a bog on YouTube at lunch today and saw your new addition (I'm a subscriber). Great video as always mate and enjoyed watching it!
Thanks champ.

Silverback
17-10-2012, 07:37 PM
T^

AL...
17-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Great vid Ade :) there is nothin better than gettin outdoors and just kick back. Thanks for sharin mate

Cheers
AL

luresalive
17-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Top job dude!

JEEP
17-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Very nice T^

JonnyP
17-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Top vid Adrian :0)

Chubbs
17-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Excellent vid Ade.

What really stuck in my mind is what you said earlier on about there 'being no clocks' . That made me think that maybe when I am out with my boy, I need to slow down a bit (a lot) and teach him the basics that I know a little slower to help him understand better and not get bored, and also thinking that he is in weekend school.

Cheers Neil

treefrog
17-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Yup, I subscribed to your channel just a couple days ago...didn't have to wait long for a new vid.:campfire:
You guys made the whole firesteel thing look kinda fun, may have to give in and get me one.:ashamed:

Jack

AdrianRose
18-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Thank you for all the kind comments chaps, it really was a great overnight camp.

I really think that Phil enjoyed himself and he excelled at both learning and at his role within the camp - the guy can gather firewood like a demon!!

Ade.

GwersyllaCnau
18-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Another great video. Makes a change to see a youtube video that says to slow down, most outdoors videos, when showing anything to do with cooking concentrate on how fast the method of heating can nuke water.... I am also to blame for that:ashamed:.

Keep up the good work!

f0rm4t
18-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Thank you for all the kind comments chaps, it really was a great overnight camp.

I really think that Phil enjoyed himself and he excelled at both learning and at his role within the camp - the guy can gather firewood like a demon!!

Ade.

T^

Kernowek Scouser
18-10-2012, 11:45 AM
If I can hone my busky skills to a point where I am not an expert like you, I'll be a happy bunny :D

Another grand video fella, as mentioned in my comment on YouTube, thanks for giving something I happened upon out of necessity a respectable name.

Keep up the good work T^

jbrown14
18-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Great video, Ade.
Really cool to see you passing it along to a guy like Phil who is willing enough to listen and hungry for the knowledge. "Each one teach one" is something I like to say.
Thanks for sharing!

Josh

Shewie
18-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Good stuff guys

Old Guard
18-10-2012, 08:44 PM
VERY TIDY (South Wales compliment) :)