PDA

View Full Version : New Blog Post: There and Back Again, A Coracle Tale

Roadkillphil
09-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi all,

There's a new Blog article on the main website about our night in the woods this weekend. Check out the home page or Blog (http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/camping-trips/wandering-quartz-chairs-n-perch.html)

Hope you enjoy :D

Cheers

Phil

AL...
09-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Great blog Phil and liked the chair ... Hope it dident end up half way up another tree :)

Cheers
AL

Martin
09-07-2012, 10:40 AM
This time, rather than leave his chair in a vulnerable position, Phil committed the schoolboy error of entrusting his iPhone to someone's care whilst still logged on to Facebook.

I never had any idea that Phil was quite so fond of male company. Still, we live and learn. :D

Martin

rosseveritt
09-07-2012, 05:48 PM
This time, rather than leave his chair in a vulnerable position, Phil committed the schoolboy error of entrusting his iPhone to someone's care whilst still logged on to Facebook.

I never had any idea that Phil was quite so fond of male company. Still, we live and learn. :D

Martin

Hehe, I thought that's what had happened when I saw the FB post. You know he will have his revenge one day.

Blog and pics were great. :)

biker-bri
09-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Last minute plans and unexpected fine weather are always the best weekends.

jus_young
09-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Enjoyed as always.

treefrog
10-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Bitchin' chair!

AL...
10-07-2012, 10:20 AM

Martin

Some things best left unsaid Im a thunkin :happy-clapping: hahaha

Cheers
AL