PDA

View Full Version : Wild food/Open day video

AdrianRose
23-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Howdy folks

I recently did an open day at Tamarack Outdoors, wherein my wife and I had a stall showing people what food could be foraged from the wild and a few ideas of recipes etc.

I also hosted 2 wild food foraging walks and did a radio interview thing on BBC Radio Lancashire.

It was a great day and all the feedback we have received has been very positive, however, the best part of the day was meeting several of the Natural Bushcraft members who came along on the day. It was fantastic to meet you guys and I hope that there will be some firm friendships with all of you.

Here is a short video of the day, but be warned some NB members are featured so dont allow anyone with a frail heart watch!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaqF5voylp8&list=UU43jQvQHRlmmz_qfXJVlgpQ&index=2&feature=plcp

Kernowek Scouser
23-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Fair play fella T^

Silverback
23-05-2012, 11:38 PM
T^

AL...
24-05-2012, 06:01 AM
Great vid there Adrain
Well done mate :)

Cheers
AL

MikeWilkinson
24-05-2012, 09:13 AM
I only managed to get up there for a few hours, but it was a really pleasant afternoon, and the foraging walk was very well presented. Adrian and his Wife were very welcoming and the knowledge being shared was fantastic. Look forward to meeting up again soon.

Mike

alvino78
24-05-2012, 12:57 PM
great vid fella!!!T^