PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE genuine m84 jacket

Aaron Rushton
03-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi all,
i have for sale a genuine danish m84 jacket, not a cheap copy. these are very well made and i have had mine for a long time with little sing of wear. i have used it for winter hunting and it is very warm.

It has two lardge front bellow pockets. a diagonal zipper pocket on each side of the chest, an inside pocket on the left side, as well as a large 'poachers pocket' on the inside of the back. it has a pen pocket jsut below the danish flag on the left arm. it has drawstring adjustable waist and bottom. double zip with buttons on a storm flap,, high quality pop studs for hood attachtment (not included), cuffs adjustment and on the pen pocket. buttons for the rest.

it is a long jacket which i have found very useful as you do not get a wet bum when you sit down on the ground or seat. It is pretty water resistant, i have been out in showers and light rain and not got wet. it has never been washed, as it is a hunting jacket and it has nice earthy smell which is exactly what i want. i can wash it for you if you like but i would do so with a tear in ym eye as i have spent years getting it how it is. it comes from a smoke and pet free home.

this jacket says size 4 on it i dont know what that means though. i'd say it is a small/medium. i'm 5'6" and the jacket comes down to below my bum, which as i said is a very good feature.the arms are fine length on me. i have a 36" chest and this jacket is a litte big on me around the torso but there is plenty of room for witner layers. i imagine it would accomadate someone much wider than me easily as it is a roomy jacket.

I have found the camo very good around hedges and conifers, it just picks up the environmet really well. reluctan sale but i have to sell for funds.

£35 inc p&p
i am having trouble getting some pics up but it's the one on my profile. as you can see i've had it for a while :P i'm 13 in that. but it ahs no sings of wear on it whatsoever. i'll get some better pics soon.