PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Salveo Water Disinfectant

brad
02-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Hello everyone,
I thought that you guys might be interested in this product, I had to do a quick camp into Gonarezhou National park in Zimbabwe, second biggest park in Zimbabwe. I was hosting a trails guide from South Africa that was looking at the possibilities of trails in our neck of the woods. We got talking on the different methods of water purification and he introduced me to a South African product called Aqua Salveo. The trails guide nor myself are affiliated to this company what so ever! He gave me a small sample in a 10m eye drop bottle which is enough to treat 100 liters, 3 drops/liter. This stuff sounded amazing and almost to good to be true, so I contacted them and they are fully legit. They responded immediately with all the bells and whistles concerning this product which I would like to share with all of you as not only is it amazing , but a 10m eye drop bottle to treat 100liters is less than a pound to buy in South Africa. This was the response I received:
Dear Brad,
Thanks for your enquiry and the comments – we will have a look at the comments – and it would be great if you can let us know on which site you saw this as it is always good to know what is said and by whom and where.

I will send you the credentials of our products for your perusal.

The staff of wilderness have been successfully using our products for many years and use it for the children and families who goes on the trails. It has indeed been an honor for us to do business with their esteemed organization and thrilled that they gave you a sample – They buy 10ml bottles from us and this treats 100 liters of contaminated water.

Our products is also approved by the UN and Unicef buys or 30ml Aqua Salveo for the families and children in places like Eritrea.

Just a last credential that we recently received is that the 6th World Water Forum - team chose and listed Aqua Salveo Products as one of the new global water solutions of the world and this is listed on their website. I had the pleasure of exhibiting in Marseilles France( The water city of the World) at the 6th World Forum from the 10th and came back on the 20th of March 2012- this event is a global event and only happens once every 3 years..

Please have a look at the separate emails and come back to me if you have any additional concerns or questions.

As it I is important for me to try and assist you as we were referred by Wilderness Leadership school.

Kindest Regards
Annalise Grobler
CEO Aqua Salveo