PDA

View Full Version : Pellpax

Dan XF
04-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Anyone here had an issue with this company? I bought some goods that turned out to be faulty and they offered to repair but they only seem to have delivery or pick up slots on days when I'm not around. Said item was returned but I'm not sure what repair work was carried out as it still had the same fault. They promised to call me last week to organize collection on Monday 2nd April. No phone call and no pick up. I have sent of an email pointing out their underwhelming performance and have had the item now collected. No reason or apologies given for the lack of contact as promised. Not impressed.

happybonzo
05-04-2012, 07:32 AM
There seems to be quite a bit about Pellpax on the www. Just "google" Pellpax and a fair bit appears LINK (http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/get-off-your-chest/105150-pellpax-idiots.html)

Thumbcrusher
05-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Sales of good act! check it out especially the "fit for purpose" info and also if you bought over the internet check the bit about "distance selling" rules.

Dan XF
05-04-2012, 12:33 PM
The fit for purpose bit and sale of goods act was the bit I quoted. There argument was that I.m not availableon the rare days that they have a driver in my area. I wouldn't mind so much but they charge £19.95 postage but only deliver on days convenient for them.