PDA

View Full Version : MyProtein.co.uk

comanighttrain
14-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey guys,

They have a sale on at the moment - good company, got a lot of good stuff from them for the sporty aspect of my life....

Anyway of interest to you, they have a sale on at the moment for freeze dried meals, jerky and biltong... all are good...

http://www.myprotein.com/uk/cats/mp-max-foods/mp-max-foods

Cheers,
Dave

Bigmikejenkins
14-03-2012, 09:02 PM
I've used MyProtein for yonks and never realised they sold freeze dried meals. Just ordered a batch of them ready for the week after next, got £7 off by using my MP points too!

comanighttrain
14-03-2012, 09:15 PM
I've used MyProtein for yonks and never realised they sold freeze dried meals. Just ordered a batch of them ready for the week after next, got £7 off by using my MP points too!

ahhh tried the biltong? its ok. Never had the meals...hope they are good cause i ordered 10....

Bigmikejenkins
16-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Never tried the Biltong before. The delivery came today however and I have one more than I ordered which is a bit of a bonus.

comanighttrain
16-03-2012, 06:36 PM
they do that with me a fair bit because I order fairly frequently...usually weird stuff like isotonic drinks or hemp protien....

Bigmikejenkins
18-03-2012, 05:14 PM
I've just tried the Vegetable Tikka, it's ok, but I'd definitely follow their advice and add some seasoning to it, it's quite bland.

comanighttrain
18-03-2012, 09:24 PM
ahhh didnt like the macros on the tikka...not much protein for a protein product...The chicken and pasta though I agree, maybe those mini tabasco things you get in rat packs would be good for that