PDA

View Full Version : thankyou springfields.co.uk

bare grills
11-01-2012, 03:55 PM
hi everyone .
in this day and age it seems most people are very quick to maon about poor service ( usually justifye as standards have slipped ) but most don't react as quickly to praise good service ..

so i'm going too.

i finally mulled it over enough to part with the paper stuff for a mora companion mg carbon along with a fire steel and some para cord , i went online and searched mora companion and as usual a vast array of sellers where offering me their wares ...

this is where i happened upon www.springfields.co.uk purely on price £8.50 for the mora !!!!!:happy-clapping:

i navigated their website adding the required items into my cart and clicked checkout and to my surprise because i'd spent over £10 the p&p was free :happy-clapping:

"pay now was the next and last hurdle" which i fell at !!! kept getting allsorts of error messages . no drama i thought i'll ring em . i spoke to a very nice lady on the phone who explained that the were having some IT issues (welcome to my world love :D ) .she went on to check my order which was on their system but unpaid and offer me an upgrade on the postage from free 2nd class to next day via courier for free due to the problems i encountered on the e shop !!:happy-clapping:

the items arrived as agreed (next day) well packaged and exactly as shown on the site .

so to summarise Thankyou Springfields , i will return

marc (bare grills ;D )

Martin
11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Well done for posting this Marc. As you said, we're all too quick to post about poor service.

Martin

bare grills
11-01-2012, 11:36 PM
thank you martin:) i feel it only fair ...

they offered a very polite and proffesional service at a good price (usually one or more of these factors is missing ) . what more could we want ?

oh and lastly i would like to thank ashley especially and all others involved with this site for sharing such a vast wealth of knowledge and making everyone feel so welcome :happy-clapping:

David_JAFO
08-11-2012, 09:17 PM
hello,
Springfields gets the thumbs up from me too. Used them a while back
never did I recall any issues over mail order.
Regards
David
T^