PDA

View Full Version : New Makers Market Opened

Ashley Cawley
09-01-2012, 07:32 PM
If you haven't already noticed - We've opened a new Maker's Market (http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?75-Maker-s-Market) for Craftsmen & women to list their Bushcraft produce for free.

That's right - there are no annual members fees, or commission charges etc. It is free for both buyer and seller to use the service on here.

So CrazySaint222, RoadKillPhil and all you other wood-whittlers! Don't be afeared sell off some of that gigantic cutlery collection you've made!

Here are the rules to the Makers Market (http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?2718-Rules-amp-Guidelines-Must-Read!).

Ben Casey
09-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Nice one Ash :)

Raven
09-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Coool, hey phil i believe u do a great line in boating craft???

Roadkillphil
09-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Coool, hey phil i believe u do a great line in boating craft???

T^ haha! Im gonna quit my job and weave Bo-Uts for a living :D

Ps Paul, you comin RV this year?

Raven
09-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah hopefully mate, u not around at the weekend then brother, would have been good to catch up!

Roadkillphil
09-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Yeah hopefully mate, u not around at the weekend then brother, would have been good to catch up!

I was well up for it Bud , but my mum has chosen this weekend to come pay me and the kids a visit.... I only get to see her 3 or 4 times a year so she gets priority. Was well lookin forward to it too :( But there'll be plenty of opportunities to get out and about. i'll be at the RV, and hopefully we can organise another meet up soon eh :D

Raven
09-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Look forward to it mate!

Roadkillphil
09-01-2012, 08:59 PM
hahah!! we've totally thrown this thread :off-topic: :happy-clapping: 'm quite looking forward to this new crafts market, there's quite a few talented craftsmen (and ladies) amongst the Natural Bushcraft members... a great place to show off yer wares!!

Martin
09-01-2012, 09:39 PM
hahah!! we've totally thrown this thread :off-topic: :happy-clapping: 'm quite looking forward to this new crafts market, there's quite a few talented craftsmen (and ladies) amongst the Natural Bushcraft members... a great place to show off yer wares!!

Call yourself a moderator?? :p

Martin