PDA

View Full Version : Big Kit Clearout 2011!!

GlenM
31-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Hi one an all.

I'm selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.

I am having a clearout of kit, this is my first port of call after that it's off to Evil bay!

1 x Pendleton wool shirt used, size L blue/white check £15

1 x Cactus climbing WK Supertrousers, light use, size M colour beige ( these are unbelieveable, only selling as I'm too fat for them) £50

1 x Mountain Hardwear Dom Perignon Gore Windstopper hat size M Blue light use £9

1 x Mountain Equipment Couloir Gloves, Gore Tex XCR used once, serious Winter climbing gloves size M £45

1 x La Spotiva Nepal Extreme B3 Winter boots, size 9/43, well used but lots of life left £50

1 x Grivel Airtech Crampons, New matic Binding, brand new in box excellent value, £85

I am raising funds for a possible new challenge later in the year and have decided to be ruthless in clearing out my beloved gear. Everything for sale is in great condition, I will not sell it otherwise so rest assured and buy with confidence. I can answer any more question through PM's so don't be shy!

I am not interested in ripping anyone off so all items sold will be plus Postage at actual cost, if you want a quote then please PM me with details. I am based in Bodmin so anyone local who wants to view or pick up anything again please PM me. I will give it a week or so then it's off to E-bay with the lot.

Cash/cheque/Paypal only please, no trades.

Thanks for looking :)

Glen

bigstan
31-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Hi Glen, may be interested in the Norgie shirt and the Gor Tex Bivvy bag. I live in Launceston so could collect. Will PM you my mob.no. Cheers Stan.

Ben Casey
31-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi Mate I would be interested in the 1 x Karrimor SF 45 rucksack, olive green, well used but still great to use, £45

Can you let me know how you would want to do it please? :)

Alamo
02-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi Glen,

If not already sold, I'll take the British issue Gore Tex bivvy bag, light use, olive green XL if I may please?

Alan

GlenM
02-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi Guys,

Quick update, Karrimor 45sf, Gore Tex bivvy bag, Norgie all sold pending funds.

Alan, it's already gone I'm afraid but you have first refusal should it fall through.

ATB

Glen

Alamo
02-01-2012, 11:26 AM
The story of my life ...thanks anyway mate and I'll definitely take it if the sale does fall through.

Alan

bigstan
04-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Hey nice to meet you Glen. Tried the Bivvi as soon as i got home, very happy person. Thanks again. See you at the RV. Stan.

GlenM
04-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Hey nice to meet you Glen. Tried the Bivvi as soon as i got home, very happy person. Thanks again. See you at the RV. Stan.

No worries Stan, glad it's gone to a good home.

ATB

Glen

Martin
07-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Great to meet Glen again this morning. Many thanks for the Thermarest mate, it's great on the living room floor. ;)

See you at the RV.

Martin

GlenM
08-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Great to meet Glen again this morning. Many thanks for the Thermarest mate, it's great on the living room floor. ;)

See you at the RV.

Martin

No worries mate, glad you like it!

See you at the RV

ATB

Glen

Ben Casey
09-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi Glen just to let you know the Karrimor rucksack arrived this morning and to say thanks mate I can sort my nephew out now LOL So see you at the RV :D

GlenM
09-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Hey Ben,

Defo on that fella, looking forward to Easter !

Cheers

Glen

GlenM
13-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Hi one an all.

Price Drop on some items

I'm selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.

I am having a clearout of kit, this is my first port of call after that it's off to Evil bay!

4 x Dutch half wool long sleeved vests used (Endicotts) size M £5 each

1 x Pendleton wool shirt used, size L blue/white check £15

1 x Cactus climbing WK Supertrousers, light use, size M colour beige ( these are unbelieveable, only selling as I'm too fat for them) £50

1 x Mountain Hardwear Dom Perignon Gore Windstopper hat size M Blue light use £9

1 x Mountain Equipment Couloir Gloves, Gore Tex XCR used once, serious Winter climbing gloves size M £40

1 x Thermarest Prolite 4 sleeping mat, Regular no stuff sack, one repair but works fine, £30

2 x Hennessey Expedition Asym Hammocks , one with snake skins, very light use £70/£75 with snake skins

1 x Terra Nova Laser Tent 2010 model, used twice excellent condition, £165

1 x La Spotiva Nepal Extreme B3 Winter boots, size 9/43, well used but lots of life left £50

1 x Grivel Airtech Crampons, New matic Binding, brand new in box excellent value, £85

I am raising funds for a possible new challenge later in the year and have decided to be ruthless in clearing out my beloved gear. Everything for sale is in great condition, I will not sell it otherwise so rest assured and buy with confidence. I can answer any more question through PM's so don't be shy!

I am not interested in ripping anyone off so all items sold will be plus Postage at actual cost, if you want a quote then please PM me with details. I am based in Bodmin so anyone local who wants to view or pick up anything again please PM me. I will give it a week or so then it's off to E-bay with the lot.

Cash/cheque/Paypal only please, no trades.

GlenM
16-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Quick Update

4 x Dutch half wool long sleeved vests used (Endicotts) size M £5 each (SOLD)

1 x Thermarest Prolite 4 sleeping mat, Regular no stuff sack, one repair but works fine, £30 (SOLD)

2 x Hennessey Expedition Asym Hammocks , one with snake skins, very light use £70/£75 with snake skins (SOLD) pending funds

1 x Terra Nova Laser Tent 2010 model, used twice excellent condition, £165 (SOLD) pending funds

ATB

Glen