PDA

View Full Version : Bens Backwoods

wescobts
11-12-2011, 05:48 PM
I know for most of you the shipping is probably a blow out, but for us here in the states it is ok. I ordered a 12m Zebra Billy can and it came with in the same week as ordered, no dings, dents or flaws. I did not question the product itself, history has shown me this was a good purchase. I would certainly suggest Bens as a good place to buy.

Woodwose
13-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Have you had a chance to get out and use it yet, we need photos for proof of purchase .;)
Bens backwods don't post to the UK, USA only.
I have ordered stuff from Cabelas before, it took about two days less than 3 months for the order to arrive. I wouldn't pay the air freight charge so went for the ground shipping. I think it would only have been about £7.00 more for air freight and it would have arrived in about 7-10 days.
They didn't charge me import duty on that order but did when I ordered from then again a year or so later. Used air freight that time.
I'm liking some hunting boots on the sportsmans guide site, have you oreded from them before.?

wescobts
13-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Yes I used it last weekend, what a nice piece of gear, going again this Sunday, I''l bring my camera and get some shots.

LSKnives
02-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Bens Back Woods is great. Great service, quick, good prices. Used to ship to Canada too until the last postal strike. Same with Ragweed Forge. Oh well.

comanighttrain
02-04-2012, 10:41 PM
my dad loves the cabelas stuff - Wish they'd just branch out over here!