PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cornwall

aman
02-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi all

Great forum you have here. Nice to see so many from the South West. I am usually about 100 miles from the nearest member on other forums so it will be nice to talk to some locals for a change.

Interested in growing food, foraging, coastal survival skills and alternative technologies

Cheers

aman

Matt
02-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Hey Aman, a very warm welcome to the NBC forum.

Regards, Matt.

Martin
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Hey Aman

Another one!!! ;) A very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum.

Martin
:campfire:

greenpete
02-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi Aman! Welcome to the NBC forums! :)

MikeWilkinson
02-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Hey Aman, Welcome to the forum.

Bambii
02-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy it :)

Ashley Cawley
03-12-2010, 03:27 PM
:welcome: to the community aman!

How do you mean 'alternative technologies' - learning alternative primitive techniques?.. or do you mean green/eco/energy stuff? :)

All the best,

aman
04-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi all
Thanks for the warm welcome
Really enjoying reading the forum and viewing the youtube videos
Alternative Technologies, I am interested in things like wind power and solar energy to allow me to become more independent. I would like to be off grid and generate all my own power but I would like to build it all myself so I know how it all works and can repair the system myself if need be. I am also interested in converting many of the appliances we use in the home to work off 12 volts instead of 240volts.
I am only at the reading/research stage at the moment but I would like to start building some simple solar panels and a small wind generator in the new year.
If anyone else on here is also interested in this type of thing I would love to get together and share skills and tools.
I think these things are easier if done with others

aman