PDA

View Full Version : Try a Hammock?

happybonzo
14-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Mrs Bonzo seems to want a Hammock for Xmas. Now she's not an outdoors type of person so does anyone know where she could try getting in and out of a Hammock before the Bonzo wallet gets a hammering? I imagine that it would be a DD hammock on price alone

Dan XF
14-10-2011, 09:40 AM
This summer both ASDA and Tesco were doing hammocks for back garden use for about £5. Saw a few in ASDA last week going for a pound. I bought one two years ago on Amazon for the garden for about £7 which has lasted well. Still has plenty of life in it despite hanging out for 4 months a year.

happybonzo
15-10-2011, 12:29 PM
bump - we bought one made of string earlier this year. We put it up and it stretched and stretched; eventually we got so fed up with it 'cos it looked so dangerous that we binned it

kesom
15-10-2011, 07:20 PM
the cheap string or net hammocks are for gear like rucksacks and anything else ya wanna keep off the ground,i have one myself and wouldnt sit in it
if your lookin for somethin good enough to see if she'll like the feel of lying in a hammock i reckon ebay is your best bet here's one i just found hammock (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pocket-Hammock-Full-Size-Outdoor-Gadget-/150665010605?pt=UK_Home_Garden_GardenFurnitureR2_S M&hash=item2314559dad)

there's loads of them on there :)

hope this help :)
peace k :)