PDA

View Full Version : Paintballing

comanighttrain
08-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Anyone a fan?

Did a day out at a centre today... was great fun. They gave me grenades.

Silverback
08-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Anyone a fan?

Did a day out at a centre today... was great fun. They gave me grenades.

Nope but my lad does airsofting a bit and I join in now and then...he has one of these

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Classic+Army+M15A4&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&biw=1024&bih=639&tbm=isch&tbnid=EkQX449uQTzK9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/CA-M15A4-Full-Metal-JG-S-t156618.html&docid=60bVSXqb7CKptM&w=1024&h=576&ei=fo-QTpTpM8_UsgbT4_UP&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=83&vpy=314&dur=290&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx=154&ty=109&page=4&tbnh=133&tbnw=186&start=34&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:34

jus_young
08-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Awesome fun. As an end of year outing we used to take our students for an all day paintballing session. As the lecturers paid for themselves it would end up costing me a fortune but the payback on those students that had given us a hard time all year meant it was worth it. Grenades, smoke screens and masses of paintballs - the trees were covered by the time we had finished and some of the bruises we managed to inflict were great!

Martin
08-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Only ever did it once but had a great day out. Would be good to have another go one day before I'm too old.

Martin

Martin
08-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Only ever did it once but had a great day out. Would be good to have another go one day before I'm too old.

Martin

Metal mug
08-10-2011, 07:38 PM

Martin

MartinYou're getting forgetful already Martin :D

Martin
08-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Ha ha! I'm on my phone on free WiFi in the middle of Dartmoor. For some reason, my posts often appear twice when I'm on my phone.

Martin

Martin
08-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Ha ha! I'm on my phone on free WiFi in the middle of Dartmoor. For some reason, my posts often appear twice when I'm on my phone.

Martin

Metal mug
08-10-2011, 07:44 PM

Martin

MartinIt surely does that. :)

comanighttrain
08-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Sapper - I was looking at airsoft too... need a good crowd though. On the way back one of the boys was boasting to me how he got shot 3 times and didnt quit....i think he missed the point altogether!

Loved it though....still buzzing...

GwersyllaCnau
09-10-2011, 03:24 AM
Heres a pic of me after I went for the flag paintballing

happybonzo
09-10-2011, 06:37 AM
Re: Paintballing
A pal of mine has been off-work for over a year after getting hit with a paintball at close range. He was taken by Air Ambulence to Addenbrookes because he was that far gone.
The Paintball company allowed a "game" to start although there was insufficent protective gear for people to wear and my poor mate got shot on the head
So, yes it's great fun but please be careful

- and as for Airsoft... CLICKY & ENJOY LINKY (http://www.templar.com/games/dontshootyoureyeout/)

Realearner
09-10-2011, 06:54 AM
So that's how Martin has so many posts:confused:
As for paint balling never had an opportunity to try, but always looked like fun.

comanighttrain
09-10-2011, 08:47 AM
Heres a pic of me after I went for the flag paintballing

hahaha, yeah i got nailed like 8 times from both sides after i tried to capture the flag, my own team shot me as well as i didnt notice we had already capped it!

Re: Paintballing
A pal of mine has been off-work for over a year after getting hit with a paintball at close range. He was taken by Air Ambulence to Addenbrookes because he was that far gone.
The Paintball company allowed a "game" to start although there was insufficent protective gear for people to wear and my poor mate got shot on the head
So, yes it's great fun but please be careful

- and as for Airsoft... CLICKY & ENJOY LINKY

oofff yeah. The marshall went wild, and i mean full on headmaster after you pull his daughter at the school disco wild, when someone removed their mask on the active game zone. At first i thought he was being a dousche, then I got nailed in the mask and it nearly bowled me over.

So that's how Martin has so many posts
As for paint balling never had an opportunity to try, but always looked like fun.

Seriously man, grab a few mates or get in touch with one of the centres, they maybe put you in a group. Watch out though its a bit prices...must have cost me about £60 in the end, they get you on the paintballs...