PDA

View Full Version : Am I losing it altogether?

Alamo
05-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi,

Could anyone please tell if my post count may have been returned to zero following a password reset?

After welcoming two bushcrafters from across the pond earlier this evening, I have just noticed that my post count shows just those two posts. I first registered here almost a year ago now and am almost sure I've posted before this evening.....maybe the alzheimers has kicked in a little earlier than expected, but I am 99% certain I at least said hello at the time I registered, and at least an odd post here and there since. I had some log-in problems a few weeks ago, but Ashley kindly sorted that out for me. Could that have also reset my post count?

On the offchance that I am infact losing my mind, and I never did say hello as I'd previously thought, I'd best get my skates on, say hello and offer my appologies in the correct forum.

Regards

Alan

Reaps72
05-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi Alan

Comes to us all!
I forget like a gold fish (every 3 seconds) (if you forgot!)
But then remember like an elephant!

But hey as they say don't sweat the small stuff! (or have I read that on here????)

Tony1948
05-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Well you'r hear now,wecome to the forum;)Alan............But remember ...........DONT GET EATEN BY THE BEARS..............TONY:happy-clapping:

Ashley Cawley
06-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Your probably right I think there may have been a glitch when your password was reset.

Let me know honestly what you think your post count was roughly before and I can modify it for you :)

Bernie
06-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey Ash, I think mine's wrong too. I'm sure it's actually around the 5 to 7 million mark.

Well, you can't blame me for trying can you? ;)

Alamo
06-10-2011, 04:37 PM
So I'll take it that there's a good chance I'm not losing my marbles after all. The wife won't be happy when I tell her there's no need for any further sessions of electric shock treatment......clipping those electrodes to my extremities has been the highlight of her evenings for such a long time now.:happy-clapping:

Seriously though, thanks all for the welcome, even if it may well be for the second time.

Ashley - thanks for the offer, but my post count wouldn't have been any more than 6 or 7 anyway, so not worth the effort. Although I work in IT I get very little chance to look here during working hours, and for the same reason I can't be bothered to switch a PC on when I get home most evenings. I must make a little more effort from now on.

Regards to all,

Alan

Ashley Cawley
06-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Ok, well I've increased it to 8 for you now.

Metal mug
08-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Remember your post count the Alamo! :)