PDA

View Full Version : Cider Moose

Woodwose
12-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Move over Rasta Mouse we know have Cider Moose. ;)

http://news.discovery.com/animals/drunk-swedish-moose-110909.html

comanighttrain
12-09-2011, 10:01 PM
hahaha, i seen this. poor fool.... suppose its safer the moose gets the cider than those Swedish women (if you have ever been there, you will know what i mean.....)

ANDYRAF
14-09-2011, 08:49 AM
hahaha, i seen this. poor fool.... suppose its safer the moose gets the cider than those Swedish women (if you have ever been there, you will know what i mean.....)

I haven't been there, but do tell us more PLEASE!!!!

comanighttrain
14-09-2011, 05:32 PM
So I'm in Sweden with this chick I've just started seeing one another.

We are getting ready, she goes downstairs to get changed, her pal walks into the room i'm in in her knickers, talks to me, leaves, returns with a skirt on, puts her boot up on the table to tie it. at which point i realise she is no longer wearing knickers.

Before we go out she brings out a bottle of jaegermeister and practically has 3/4 of it to herself. We get to this English themed night club (yeah...weird...i know) and the bouncer is giving us the once over when the girl goes to remove her jacket and pulls her top off as well. she is so drunk she didnt notice...the bouncer hails us in anyway.

I'm already taken aback by the situation when, whilst standing with an arm around this girl, another swede female (total stranger) has mounted my leg on the other side. My mate, who has been spared the savage advances so far, is now approached and groped suggestivly by another random female.

The highlights of the rest of the story involve the girls mother in her undercrackers, my mate disappearing and reappearing with no knowledge of what happened and the girl i was seeing passing out and us getting the only taxi driver in sweden who didnt speak english....

This was one night.