PDA

View Full Version : Camping Gear Half Price Sale At Wilkinsons

tinkers
31-08-2011, 04:41 PM
dont know if this is the right place as i'm still finding my way round this forum, but i thought i'd give you a heads up that wilkinson's have got 50% off their camping gear, quite a bit of it is highlander gear and of reasonable quality. i just got outta there £25 lighter than when i went in but with £50 worth of gear, winter socks, sock liners, dry bags 40 & 8 litre, small 6mm karabiners perfect for some light duty work, i could go on but you get the picture. i just got home before the missus and managed to stash everthing away, and it'll resurface as and when required :innocent:

tinkers

jus_young
31-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Nice one. I am after some more dry bags but didn't like the £30 price tag that my local store had them up for today. Time to do some shopping!

comanighttrain
31-08-2011, 08:36 PM
do they av a webstore?

tinkers
31-08-2011, 09:01 PM
they are online comanighttrain but i could find the camping gear listed, maybe because its a clearance line? but you may have more luck searching on their website than me http://www.wilkinsonplus.com i decided to pop down into my nearest store before they sold out, learned my lesson from last years sale lol!

do they av a webstore?

tinkers
31-08-2011, 09:11 PM
£30 thats a lot of money for a dry bag, i've seen plenty of exped ones on ebay for a lot less, they make some quality stuff to suit all tastes and wallets. the best buy for me was the winter socks in the sale they are only £3.49 a pair they look like a good hard wearing sock and they are 85% merino wool there are two sizes 5 1/2-8 and 8 1/2 - 12

Nice one. I am after some more dry bags but didn't like the £30 price tag that my local store had them up for today. Time to do some shopping!

jus_young
31-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Tried doing a search on camping and all that got was guest beds. Won't bother with my search on dry bags again as that got 792 results!

bigzee
31-08-2011, 09:51 PM
I don't know if you have an "original factory shop" where you are, but I picked up a set of dry bags for I think it was 3 quid recently. They're not proper waterproof (it even says on the packing), but have the roll tops and clips & cheap enough to stash food etc.

swkieran
01-09-2011, 11:15 PM
jus young we have a original factory shop in paignton (palace avenue ):)

jus_young
03-09-2011, 09:18 AM
jus young we have a original factory shop in paignton (palace avenue ):)

Thanks. I have got one in town here but its not always stocked as well as it should be.