PDA

View Full Version : hello fish ere!

fish
23-11-2010, 09:06 PM
well i stubled apon this site when doing a bit of surfing for xmas bushy presents,so i decided to check the place out,i see a few familliar names .

Firstly i must appologise for my spelling,i cant spell for s**t,tis the dyslexia,well that and comming from the south-west of England.

I am keen on survival skills or as we call it here 'bushcraft',been hunting shooting and fishing since i was very young,had to back then as we had no money no dad etc.

I have a family consisting of the wife and my 4 small boys,Robin 10 , jack 8 , Ben 6 , and charlie 3 .

we live a very traditional life here,we grow most of our vegatables and eat what we hunt.

we run our own cottage based business ,i founded hunter catapults ,what you guys call slingshots,google it if youre intrested i dont want to turn this into an advert for the worlds strongest catty!

i love to make stuff too,i feel like a day is wasted if i havent made something,i make knives for myself and close friends,i guess youll see plenty of posts of what i do in time.

well thats me,lookforwards to chattin.

Shewie
23-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi Fish - welcome to the forum :)

Martin
23-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Hi Fish, welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum. For the record, we call them catapults too, given that we also come from the south west of England. ;)

Martin

MikeWilkinson
23-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi fish welcome to the forum

JonnyP
23-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Hello Fish..

Matt
24-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum Fish.

Matt.