PDA

View Full Version : Dartmoor 3 "This time its personal"...

Ivan
07-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Hello everybody, i am pleased to announce a meet at my place from Friday 2nd September to Sunday 4th September.

Cost £10.00 per person for the weekend children under 18 free.

Most of you know the score any questions please feel free to ask .

Thanks Ivan.. (I am back!)

Martin
07-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Sorry mate, can't make that weekend, but glad to see you're back in the swing of things. You joining us on the Ten Tors Challenge on the 24th and 25th Sept??

Martin

Savagewolfrm
07-08-2011, 08:46 PM
oh yeah the Big Man is back... Glad all ok me old mate looking forward to joining you on the 3rd meet at such a beautiful location and the company aint none to sad either lol
atb
Rick

Skate
08-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Pleased to see you are back Ivan, don't know the details but glad they are resolved.

Ichneumon
13-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Good to see you back Ivan.

Pencil me in for this. Looking forward to it and hope I can make it.

Paul

Ben Casey
14-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Good to see you back mate I cant get down but I hope you all have fun :)

paul standley
14-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Well done Ivan, good you are sorted again.

I can't make the meet as I'm away elsewhere but hope it all goes well. I'm destined not to meet you this year but there is always next year :-)

Paul

jonajuna
16-08-2011, 09:26 PM
what they^^^^^ all said..... great you are back :D. replied at length on the other place as was pointed there first :)

Skate
18-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Hoping to come along to this one and meet some forum members for the first time.

Raven
24-08-2011, 08:12 PM
hey mate, you been somewhere???????? did i miss something??????? well glad you are back!!!!!!

lruggier
04-09-2011, 02:55 PM
What a brilliant weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! Many, many thanks guys, and gal (and dusty) for every single brilliant moment. Missing you all already.

Lucy x

Ashley Cawley
04-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it Ivan, but glad to see you back.

Skate
05-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Was a brilliant weekend with much learnt and lots of laughter. Couldn't fault it. Feel like I have many new friends now :)

Savagewolfrm
05-09-2011, 09:51 PM
still buzzing from agreat weekend guys, what a great laugh we had. it was great meeting new members of the forum and putting names to faces especially skate whose face has always been an enigma lol. great to meet Ichneumon,Dave53, the lovely Foxy and lucious Lucy and of course our keeper Dusty. It was also great to meet some new faces, Karl and Clive who have the greatest outlook on life, Paul Webster for being a great guy and TBL (Al) who makes the best damn chilli this side of the universe and is the most helpful and talented guy, just believe him when he says the chilli sauce is hot....because it is, still having the after effects lol.......... Great to see Badger and Mr Bruce, who popped round to say Hi and to Adam for whom I apologise for the absinthe. last but not least, our host for the weekend the great man himself Ivan. what can I say that hasnt already been said about him a superb great alround entertainer, host, gentleman (not sure that has actually been said ) and a pleasure to be with.
so thanks again everyone for a wonderful weekend and hope to see many of you again very soon
ps anyone know where i can get a Dorset Duck.....?
ATB
Rick

Savagewolfrm
08-09-2011, 06:41 PM
So how's it going with the knots remember what to do...lol

lruggier
08-09-2011, 07:20 PM
The children are excited to try all the new knots, the loom and fire by friction - so I will have to practice like crazy to try to look as if I know what I am doing! Found some goat willow on site so could maybe try to construct a fire-lighting set and one day impress them with the magic of fire (but after my first attempt I think it is fair to say that I am a long way off any chance of success at present)! So far I have remembered all the knots.