PDA

View Full Version : ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk brilliant customer service

tinkers
02-08-2011, 02:47 PM
As a rule you only get to hear about bad customer service. but when you get great service i think it deserves a mention, my wife ordered me a primus windshield for my crux, from ultralightoutdoorgear. yes i know what your thinking where did i find a woman who not only lets me buy gear but she actually buys some for me as well now and again, sometimes i gotta pinch myself :confused2: :)

Anyways back to my story. the windshield arrived on tues. 26th but it was faulty, it was not assembled properly at the factory. so the wife got in touch with ultralight and they said just send it back, and we'll refund your postage and replace or refund whichever you prefer.

It was sent back the next day 27th and they received it on the fri. 29th and immediately refunded the postage and emailed her to say that there would be another one in the post by the end of the day. unfortunately it was now the weekend, but first thing 1st aug on monday morning the postie delivered the replacement windshield, now thats what i call good service and worthy of mentioning :happy-clapping::happy-clapping::happy-clapping:

tinkers