PDA

View Full Version : Bad Dog

mooseyou
28-07-2011, 07:09 AM
have you ever had an encounter with a vicious and how did you handle it

Aaron Rushton
28-07-2011, 09:06 AM
i think we had a post about this not so long ago. look it up, i can't rememeber which section but it had loads of replies.

comanighttrain
28-07-2011, 10:58 AM
--> http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?637-Strange-One-How-to-stop-a-dog-attack

Martin
28-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Which didn't stay on topic very long if I remember correctly. :D

Martin

fish
28-07-2011, 10:57 PM
i have been atthe wrong end of a staffy,gave it my arm with a coat wrapped round it then beat it with a stick,it buggered off in short order!

CanadianMike
29-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Went to a friend's acquaintance place once (ok, was my second time being there) and his massive German shepard guard dog went ballistic when we arrived (the dude wasn't there), barking, teeth, straining the chain to get to us........... I started sweet talking him out of trusted stupidity (yes, we all know types like me) and my buddy warned me not to get close to the dog cuz he was trained to attack and would rip my arm off. Five mins or so later, and I had the beast happily rolling around on his back loving the tummy scratches and rubs. Yes, I have a way with animals. And women too actually, many a times I've done the same trick in the past with grandeur results. :)

I suspect I went off topic too? LOL

Martin
29-07-2011, 06:48 AM
...I suspect I went off topic too? LOL

Knew it wouldn't take too long. :D

Martin

Tony1948
29-07-2011, 07:16 PM
You dont wont to be at the wrong end of a staffy or german shepard you'll get put on the sex afenders list.LoL

Silverback
29-07-2011, 07:46 PM
You dont wont to be at the wrong end of a staffy or german shepard you'll get put on the sex afenders list.LoL

Ooer matron........

In all honesty if you're going to take on a vicious dog - good luck to you. Even giving up a sacrificial arm whilst you get out your weapon of choice can result in serious injury - I have seen a Mallinois break someones arm through a baiting sleeve and these were professional handlers and trainers.

Average GSD 32kgs, 42 teeth and can run at 30 - 35 mph, jump and clear 6 feet......you do the maths.

CO2 fire extinguishers seem to be a reasonable deterrent so you can scarper, oh and most dogs are immune to CS gas so I'm told.

The real deterrent - get rid of the idiot on the other end of the lead the dog is probably more intelligent.

Maybe an injection of the 7.62mm (.308) kind may pay off

Scottish wildcats ...........RUN AND HIDE dont mess with them things

Now then onto the subject of women...........

CanadianMike
29-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Thanks for taking my lead and returning this back off topic. Lol, already one thread before this on how to deal with dogs, none relating to the female two leg types we all love. :)

Silverback
29-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks for taking my lead and returning this back off topic. Lol, already one thread before this on how to deal with dogs, none relating to the female two leg types we all love. :)

................apparently a single human sperm contains 37.5 MB of data........so in a single 3 second ejaculation..........:guns::guns::guns:

JEEP
30-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Let's keep it classy gentlemen

CanadianMike
30-07-2011, 01:54 PM
At least I learned something............ :)

Silverback
30-07-2011, 02:39 PM
I see, Professor Brian Cox can get away with it.......;);)

Like the 'Taking the lead' pun Mike. Pure Class. :happy-clapping::happy-clapping::happy-clapping:

CanadianMike
30-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Wasn't referring to women as dogs, just kinda lead into that from my story...... :S