PDA

View Full Version : Leatherman, Opinel, DPM

shootfive
13-07-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm selling/trading the below as a private
seller and this sale is in no way the
responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of Its moderators.

I hope this is Ok as a new member...

Morning all. I'm a bit of a Newbie to this and on a budget, so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in swapping some of the bits I do have already for some 'bushcraft basics.'

I have some British DPM 32w 30l trousers (mint), an Opinel No 8 Stainless and a Leatherman Kick (with belt pouch) to start with. The Opinel is on very good condition having only been used lightly and never taken "out." The Leatherman has also had pretty light use, but for a year or two so has more wear and tear, though is also In good nick.

If anyone thinks the trousers may be of interest I'll dig them out for photos to make sure theyre what you want.

As I mentioned I am looking quite a bit of basic BC/camp stuff as I'm a total beginner. I have a small hobo and makeshift cooking/brew kit, a few knives (though may want a fixed blade) fire kit and some outdoor clothing and not much else. If anyone has anything they'd like to trade I'm very open to offers!

A Picasa album with photos of the Leatherman and Opinel is at the following link. Further photos on request. I can also point anyone in the direction of good sales feedback on an airgun forum and eBay if needed as obviously I'm new here.

https://picasaweb.google.com/j.dammes/AssortedUploads?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKT_pqrS6JnkzgE&feat=directlink

Regards,
Jamie D/shootfive

Aaron Rushton
13-07-2011, 04:41 PM
hey, how much you looking for the opinel. i can make you anything fairly basic out of leather (drawstring bag, kinife pouch, bracelet) , but apart from that i have nothing offer other than cash.

shootfive
14-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi there, do you have any photos of anything you've made that you could email or PM to me?

If I can sort out a nice fixed blade knife then a sheath/belt pouch may be good, or a small bag for fire kit or a 'possibles pouch'?

Aaron Rushton
14-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Hi there, do you have any photos of anything you've made that you could email or PM to me?

If I can sort out a nice fixed blade knife then a sheath/belt pouch may be good, or a small bag for fire kit or a 'possibles pouch'?

i must warn you i am fairly new to this so my work isntof amazingyl high quality. my general tidyness has improved since then noticably; http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?511-lots-of-leather-things send me an email and I'll send you a pic of a drawstring 'stuff bag' i've made.

ANGOF
15-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Maybe interested in the leatherman if the price is good, PM me with price please :)

shootfive
16-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Hi Angof, I was hoping to see what cakp/bushcrafty things people offer in trade for these few bits; if there isn't anything forthcoming I will give you a PM if that's ok?

PS I guess you're the same fella from airgunforum.co.uk?

Cheers.

ANGOF
16-07-2011, 04:58 PM
yeah thats me, If you cant swap it then please do PM me with a price :)