PDA

View Full Version : Dave Budd @ Padstow Rally - 1st-3rd July 2011

Ashley Cawley
01-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Just to let folk know if your around Cornwall this weekend and are looking for something to do:

Dave Budd will be demonstrating at the Padstow Rally - 1st-3rd July 2011
(see website for more info http://www.padstow-rally.co.uk/)

Dave's Site: http://www.davebudd.com/

I would go to say hello if I wasn't already booked wrasslin' & camping, never I'll see if I can fit in a visit.

:camping:

dave budd
04-07-2011, 08:29 AM
I wondered if you would be there with the Man Cuddling :) Shame to not see many familiar faces really, but the beer tent and weather were good!

jus_young
04-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Good job you were busy on Saturday Dave, wouldn't have made it to yours anyway as the brakes locked up on the van :(

Ashley Cawley
04-07-2011, 01:44 PM
I wondered if you would be there with the Man Cuddling :) Shame to not see many familiar faces really, but the beer tent and weather were good!
I was Wrasslin' aka Man-cuddling elsewhere Dave... shame as Padstow is real close to my place.

Have you been invited (or would you like to) do St Mawgan Steam Rally? I usually camp over at that one with others. Good entertainment & beer-tent through the night, an entertaining Tractor-run/pub-crawl in the afternoon. I've met a few other Bushcrafters up there before also. I think the it's Friday, September 16, 17th & 18th.

Let me know if your interested and I'll see what I can sort out.

bigstan
04-07-2011, 09:39 PM
It was nice to meet dave again at Padstow at the weekend. I must say i am glad i wasnt using a forge in that heat. I should be at St.Mawgan on at least one day, will look out for you Ash.

dave budd
05-07-2011, 07:30 AM
thanks for the heads up Ash, but I'm demonstrating down in East Sussex at the Bentley Woodfair that weekend.

Stan's right, it was TOO bloody hot to be sat inches from a forge all weekend. Especially when I didn't earn any money as a result of my suffering :(