PDA

View Full Version : Strømeng Sameknife 8" (KS8) UK Stockists?

KarlUpNorth
26-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Hi,

Wonder if you guys can help me?

I am looking for a Strømeng Sameknife 8" model, and I was curious if anyone knew of any UK supplier that may stock it. I suppose I could order it direct from Norway, from the maker, but I am a little wary of it getting grabbed by customs or something.

Karl

JEEP
26-06-2011, 10:20 PM
I have done some poking around, I do not think a Strømeng stocklist exists in the UK.

I believe that Strømeng used to cooperate with Brusletto on the export market, but I am not sure they do that anymore. Try asking a Brusletto stocklist - there are a few of these.

You may also require at Kauko Raatiniemi, Iisakki Järvenpää and Karesuando stocklists - I currently get my Strømeng knives from their Scandinavian agent, but he only carries a few models and I do not know whether he operates in the UK.

I have the 8" Strømeng Leuku, it is one of my most prized posessions. You will not regret getting one.

luresalive
26-06-2011, 10:25 PM
The only stockists I was aware of that had them was attleborough accessories but they closed down last year

Bushwhacker
27-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Can't say I know anywhere here as I got mine in when I was in Norway.
All I can say is that they are great and it's well worth seeking one out.

I don't see any reason why customs would grab it.

Notredame11211
28-06-2011, 02:36 PM
If you want to order them from the U.S. Ragnar still might have some, here is a link: http://ragweedforge.com/

KarlUpNorth
05-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone