PDA

View Full Version : Natural BushCraft T-Shirt & Badge Idea

Ben Casey
14-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi All or anyone that pops by the idea has been thrown around about getting a T-Shirt for the girls and guys to wear from the forum if it was okay that is :)

The idea is a T-Shirt with Embroided logo at the min :)

Anyway Adam had a quick look early on a site he has been looking at and it could come in at around about £14.00 Plus. It is hard to say an exact price but if we had some numbers of people who would def have one then we could get a closer price and sort some form of getting them and sending them out :)

Like I say it is just a thought at the min so put your name down if you would want one :)

Ben

jus_young
15-06-2011, 10:27 AM
My brother in law owns an embroidery business. Does a lot of sports companies stuff, schoolwear etc. I know from having him do my old companies workwear that there is usually a setup cost for the logo. Printed stuff can work out a lot cheaper and can last better in some ways as the embroidery can get snagged on stuff and pull the threads, especially if the firm is a bit generous on the size of the stitching. Just a thought...

Either way I might be interested in the odd shirt or two promoting the site when out at gatherings.

jus_young
15-06-2011, 10:36 AM
And don't forget that the sale of these shirts is in no way associated with Natural Bushcraft.co.uk and is promoted by individual members for personal use only with no commercial gain.

Got to get that bit in before Ashley ends up in trouble! (correct me if I'm wrong)

Adam Savage
15-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Set up is a one time payment of £15. Still haven't found a cheaper supplier than the one I mentioned to Ben, unless you order a minimum of 12. For less than 12, polo shirts get to us at £14 plus VAT embroidered, I suggest against the printed as folding of the garment, use in inclement weather, washing and general wear and tear, rapidly degrades the logo/text. Ts would be cheaper, but only for a few pounds and would only be worn on warm days, or under clothing. Polo's would could at least be worn over a T or on their own in warm to chilly weather. Rugby shirts have the best appearance and thick enough for 90% of British weather, with or without a base layer.

MikeWilkinson
15-06-2011, 12:17 PM
I'd be interested guys, have you looked into supplying the t-shirts/shirts or garments yourselves. I've been having a look around here and there are a couple of companies that allow you to supply your own garments, typical digitising costs range from £20-£100 depending on size and complexity.
One also has a no size limit, I'm tempted to get a BDU shirt and have a single knocked up as a sample and then discuss other options with them, i.e patches, bush hat, T-shirts etc...If the emblem is kept to a single size then there should only be a one off digitising cost. I will investigate further.

Thumbcrusher
15-06-2011, 12:49 PM
I would buy a t-shirt or polo shirt or cap etc.

some mates have had stuff done in the past. ill ask where they got them done.

Adam Savage
15-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Having a look into embroidered badges, but so far it looks around £5-£6 per badge plus VAT, so may as well pay double for a ready made polo. Set up charge is still the same.

MikeWilkinson
15-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Found this place near me, they can do this T-shirt in either Dark Chocolate, Dark Green or light green and Olive brown

1655 1657

Prices would put an order of 6 t-shirts delivered to me at £67.00
11 t-shirts would be £96.87

They also do a fleece in green that would look like this

6 of those would be £119.61 delivered.

MikeWilkinson
15-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Also checking with another company regards t-shirts, patches and getting own garments embroidered. I can pick up a BDU tactical shirt in Olive drab for around £17.99 so will look at the price of getting one of those embroidered on the arm.

RobbC
15-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I would take a fleece, when i have money that is lol

Robb

Ben Casey
15-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi guys thanks for the feed back and thanks for putting in the disclaimer LOL I thought it was just to get an idea of who would want one or two :) I would love the embroided rugby idea as the stitch is better I think and the rugby shirt as Adam says is good to wear in most events :)

Adam Savage
15-06-2011, 07:03 PM
I'd be up for paying 20-25 for a rugby shirt. If anyone else would be interested?

Ben Casey
15-06-2011, 07:18 PM
I'd be up for paying 20-25 for a rugby shirt. If anyone else would be interested?

Im ok with that mate :)

Adam Savage
15-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Remember, it's a memory, a keep sake, and an incredibly fashionable garment, you will be investing in...;)

Ben Casey
15-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Remember, it's a memory, a keep sake, and an incredibly fashionable garment, you will be investing in...;)

We could get Ash to autograph them :D

Adam Savage
15-06-2011, 07:32 PM
We could get Ash to autograph them :D

Could do. Could incorporate it in the logo, or under it, or on the sleeve or something.

Ben Casey
15-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Could do. Could incorporate it in the logo, or under it, or on the sleeve or something.

We will have to see what replies we get I think we should go for the option we want and see who says yes :)

Adam Savage
15-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Think it would be nice for Ash to be recognised for all his hard work. Although he may wish to stay low key, not a big attention seeker really lol.

Ben Casey
15-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Think it would be nice for Ash to be recognised for all his hard work. Although he may wish to stay low key, not a big attention seeker really lol.

It would have to be up to Ash but Im for it :)

Tony1948
15-06-2011, 07:57 PM
I'll have a bite of that as long as you can get XXXL.I'll have a rugbe shirt and T shirt, both sighned by the man LOL

scorpian
15-06-2011, 09:09 PM
I am in, for a rugby shirt and a tee shirt guys, just a thought but maybe an established date on the logo, not sure how long the website has been up? but think it would help make it more interesting bearing in mind we could all be looking back on this in years to come, i hope!

regards-Steve

Thumbcrusher
16-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Yep i'm up for a rugby shirt or t shirt.

Adam Savage
16-06-2011, 10:45 AM
If guys really do want a rugby shirt AND a T-shirt, that's enough interest to get a minimum order together, or if we can find interest for another 4, then we cn get them a little cheaper (only by around £1-£2 at the most though).

Adam Savage
16-06-2011, 11:02 AM
I have just put in a request for an official quote (12 units), so will see what they can do. Cogs are turning....

Ben Casey
16-06-2011, 02:17 PM
Ok mate it it gets them a bit cheaper I will have two to put the numbers up then I can wear one while the other is in the wash :D

Adam Savage
16-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Ok buddy. just waiting to hear back from them

MikeWilkinson
16-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Just in case your interested, I've heard back from my local embroidery company.

Prices for orders less than 50 units are:

Setup of logo £40.00 plus VAT ( once only cost )

Logo as a badge £5.00 each plus VAT
Logo when own garments supplied £4.00 each plus VAT
Fruit of the loom t-shirt with logo £6.50 each plus VAT

I haven't asked about polo/rugby/sweatshirts but can do if you want me to.

The company is Links Enbroidery if you are interested in looking at the site yourselves.

Adam Savage
16-06-2011, 03:40 PM
That's expensive for a set up fee, all the ones I have tried want £15, or offer it free if you purchase 24 or more.

MikeWilkinson
16-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah I looked into that, I found with a lot of companies small print that when the logo is just based on standard text fonts or shapes then there is no charge or a small charge, however non standard fonts and imagery has a cost implication based on the time taken to digitise the image and to correctly align stitch patterns to achieve the correct and consistant look of a logo, prices range from £20 - £200 for a lot of the good local embroiderers aroound here and also some of the big on-line companies. I thought £40 was reasonable.

Martin
16-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Just a thought guys, but don't forget to factor P & P into the purchase price of these garments.

Martin

Adam Savage
16-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Just a thought guys, but don't forget to factor P & P into the purchase price of these garments.

Martin

Standard P&P for 6 came out at £5 on my quotes so far, for T-shirts that was.

As for sending them to the purchasers, we could just organise a meet and hand them over then :)

Martin
16-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Standard P&P for 6 came out at £5 on my quotes so far, for T-shirts that was.

As for sending them to the purchasers, we could just organise a meet and hand them over then :)

Good suggestion, however of those who've shown an interest, one lives in Scotland I believe one lives in the Channel Islands, would be difficult to arrange a meet to satisfy all involved. So you can probably add up to £5 for P&P.

Martin

Ben Casey
16-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Good Idea Batman Im setting of to Blandford for the weekend later tonight am I still ok to stop of at yours on the way back and we could discuss it further? I like the idea about the meet :D

Just seen Martins post if they are ok with that we could do it to

Adam Savage
16-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Good suggestion, however of those who've shown an interest, one lives in Scotland I believe one lives in the Channel Islands, would be difficult to arrange a meet to satisfy all involved. So you can probably add up to £5 for P&P.

Martin

Very good point Martin, you can tell who the brains of this thread is can't you? ;)

Good Idea Batman Im setting of to Blandford for the weekend later tonight am I still ok to stop of at yours on the way back and we could discuss it further? I like the idea about the meet :D

Just seen Martins post if they are ok with that we could do it to

Yes buddy, Still good for a spot of wild camping. When where you thinking of? Is the reunion Sat and Sun, or just one of them?

Ben Casey
16-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Very good point Martin, you can tell who the brains of this thread is can't you? ;)

Yes buddy, Still good for a spot of wild camping. When where you thinking of? Is the reunion Sat and Sun, or just one of them?

It is both days so I would probably drive up sometime Sunday when it has finished I think it will be just packing my kit Sunday tho and see what falls into the car while Im on the camp LOL Im going to try and scrounge some stuff I was always good at that :D

Adam Savage
16-06-2011, 07:56 PM
It is both days so I would probably drive up sometime Sunday when it has finished I think it will be just packing my kit Sunday tho and see what falls into the car while Im on the camp LOL Im going to try and scrounge some stuff I was always good at that :D

Any spare Compos you can lay your hands on would be useful, oh and some goretex over trousers, maybe a smock...lol

Ben Casey
16-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Any spare Compos you can lay your hands on would be useful, oh and some goretex over trousers, maybe a smock...lol

I will have a look see they should take some form of pity on me :D And you never know they may even still talk about me even tho I left in 93 I heard that stories where still being told about me in 2000 and the School of Infantry still has my picture up I and no not in the gaurdroom in the Signals wind :D

scorpian
16-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Just to confirm, i am definately up for both a rugby and a tee shirt if possible, but if it comes down to either/or then would have two of the same, as for postage to me i was expecting some, so thats cool too!
count me in guys.

Steve

Adam Savage
17-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Just received the quote...

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y304/crazysaint22/bushcraft%20locations/oddballs/qouteforNB.png

MikeWilkinson
17-06-2011, 02:07 PM
I've just asked my local embroiderers for a quote on having heavy sweatshirts done as opposed to a rugby top, figured would work better as a mid-layer and a little warmer. They have come back with £11 + Vat.

So altogether looking at the entire offer we would be looking at

£40 setup

FOTL premium T-shirt - 6.50 +vat
2"x3" Patch/Badge - £5.00 +vat
Gildan Heavyweight Sweatshirt - £11.00+Vat
Embroidery of own Garment - £4.00 +Vat

Postage £9.00 - Although they are just around the corner I could probably pick up.

So for:- 6 x Tshirt (Bottle green/Chocolate/Khaki/Olive) £68.95 inc VAT + Digitising costs (£11.49 per item)
6 x Sweatshirt (Chocolate or Forest Green) £101.35 inc VAT+ Digitising costs (£16.89 per item)
1 x My shirt to embroidered £8.49 inc VAT + Digitising costs

Grand total £178.80

Remember the larger the order the more the digitising costs can be distributed, therefore the cheaper the individual costs. So for 12 Tees and 12 Sweatshirts the costs drop to £9.72 a tee and £15.12 a Sweatshirt.

Your thoughts gentlemen, and if we are interested can we start getting some positive ideas on numbers.

MikeWilkinson
17-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Just checked postage for sending on to guys who would be unable to collect on a meet or would prefer it to be delivered.

2nd class post is around about £3.50 including to the channel islands or £4.00 first class for a package weight of 750g - £4.00 and £5.00 for a package weighing 1kg.

JEEP
17-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I'll be down for a couple of t-shirts (a green and a brown one) in XXL and two patches

Adam Savage
17-06-2011, 05:58 PM
So I guess we need to start an official order list, but we do need to get Ash's ok before we go ahead.

Martin
17-06-2011, 08:14 PM
So I guess we need to start an official order list, but we do need to get Ash's ok before we go ahead.

I'm afraid you most definitely do. The copyright in NBC and the Logo lies entirely with him. :)

Martin

Metal mug
18-06-2011, 05:35 PM

I'm afraid you most definitely do. The copyright in NBC and the Logo lies entirely with him. :)

Martin Don't worry. Ash will only want a few grand per shirt. ;)

Ben Casey
19-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Hi guys Im online in Bristol :) Has anyone asked Ash yet if it is ok to go ahead? If Not I can drop him a PM in the morning to see if he is ok with it :) I hope yous are all ok like I said I will have 2 LOL

Ashley Cawley
19-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Yes! - This is all cool with me.*
T^

Frankly it makes me feel honoured that people are happy to be associated with the Natural Bushcraft ethos.

I have had Natural-Bushcraft T-Shirts made-up before (about 10 of them for myself & Justin before going to the BushcraftUK Bushmoot) and was very happy with them; the quality, print, price & service was outstanding however since I've found their ability to get back to me is useless (as I think they're shutting down). They were called Newquay Print Shop - Website: http://www.printwearclothing.co.uk/

I did recently speak to a local company about potentially setting up a drop-ship service to take orders direct on the NBC site and they would ship them out direct to members, this is something I've been meaning to think about as part of me likes to keep the image of NBC completely non-commercial. I'll look into this companies prices and report back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
* As long as I reserve the right to ask those who are getting Natural-Bushcraft branded products to cease if for example we came to a preferred way of working; ie. ordering through one manufacturer to centralise & maximise the orders to reduce overall costs for all.

Ashley Cawley
19-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Feel free to use my logo (or any of our content for that matter) for non-commercial purposes.

I will publish links to high-resolution copies of the logo shortly.

Adam Savage
19-06-2011, 09:40 PM
You're a top bloke Ash. I just need to get my cash together for some branded goodies lol.

I suggest we find a member, such as Martin or other moderator, to pass our funds to and hold. Once adequate funds are in place to make the order we can, but if people back out/can't afford it/whatever the money can be returned to people. How does that sound? I know people don't like leaving monies "in trust" so that should put everyone at ease.

Ashley Cawley
19-06-2011, 09:40 PM
I would encourage you to use the highest resolution image where possible for best quality.

- This Link (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/218966/Forums/NBC/Logos/NBC-Large-Transparent-2480px-wide.png) is a PNG Image with a transparent background, it is 2480 by 709 pixels in size.

- This Link (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/218966/Forums/NBC/Logos/NBC-Medium-Transparent-800px-wide.png) Is a PNG Image with a transparent background, it is 800 by 228 pixels in size.

- This Link (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/218966/Forums/NBC/Logos/Leaf-Avatar-300px.jpg) is a copy of our Leaf which I sometimes use as an Avatar, it is a JPG image 300 by 300 pixels. I can probably save this leaf in higher-resolution and different formats if required.

Ashley Cawley
19-06-2011, 09:44 PM
...I suggest we find a member, such as Martin or other moderator, to pass our funds to and hold. Once adequate funds are in place to make the order we can, but if people back out/can't afford it/whatever the money can be returned to people. How does that sound? I know people don't like leaving monies "in trust" so that should put everyone at ease.Almost like an Escrow? - If anyone is going to get an opportunity to collect the money and run off with it I think it should be me! :p ... no in all seriousness I wouldn't want to do that myself. I think on the face of it it sounds like a good idea but it could be a bit of a headache for whoever took it on, what do you recon guys?

Adam Savage
19-06-2011, 09:50 PM
The easiest way is to use paypal and email receipts. That way people have proof of transaction and refunds can be made easily.

Ashley Cawley
19-06-2011, 10:05 PM
The easiest way is to use paypal and email receipts. That way people have proof of transaction and refunds can be made easily.I like the sound of there being a clear transaction history - but don't Paypal take their own percentage/cut out of near enough everything now? I know they even take a cut out of donations, or is it charge free for a mere person to person transaction?

Adam Savage
19-06-2011, 10:07 PM
On my paypal it states free to consumers, whether that means the person getting the cash in is paying a percentage I'm not sure. I shall investigate the matter further lol.

Adam Savage
19-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Everything I look at on mine refers to business sales, but that's rated at 3.4% + 20p for transactions up to £1,500. which isn't too bad to swallow.

jus_young
20-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Don't worry. Ash will only want a few grand per shirt. ;)

Hey Jack, now the images have been posted by Ashley you can start on a replacement mug now the Royal Wedding is over

Metal mug
20-06-2011, 06:36 AM
Good idea. :D

MikeWilkinson
20-06-2011, 08:58 AM
On paypal, personal money transfers are free, providiing they come from a linked bank account, if done using a card then then there is a fee, they also charge 2.5% for currency exchanges at the current retail rate. Fees are only applicable to purchase transactions, however I think if a lot of transfers were seen to go to an account paypal may investigate? However providing whoever the account holder could prove that it is just repaying monies owed then I don't think Paypal would have a problem.

With everything sort of in place do we need to start up an official order list and which of the two suppliers we intend to use?

I would suggest that we post the sizes and colours available for the chosen supplier along with approximate cost based on a minimum order of 12 items in total (as we have a definite interest in that figure). Stick a time limit on getting orders(say end of month) and a another on getting payment once we have actual costs. Then proceed from there.

Adam Savage
20-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Sounds like a plan Mike. As for the number of transactions on a paypal account, they won't mind at all, because before you can get a business rating with them, you must be able to show a certain number of transactions in the calendar month before. All in all, I'm not personally worried which supplier we use. The supplier you found was slightly cheaper and I can live without my rugby shirts lol. It may be worth trying to get hold of the supplier Ash used (if they are still in business) as there would be no setup fee.

Adam Savage
20-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Mail sent to NPS, will give them a chance before moving on lol.

MikeWilkinson
20-06-2011, 09:17 AM
My point is if you do these as transfers as opposed to transactions they would be free, however they would show up as an unusual number of transfers on the recievers account - Paypal is free to pay but to recieve monies for goods or services cost between 1.4% and 3.4%.

Adam Savage
20-06-2011, 09:23 AM
I see what you mean now. I never use transfers as I have asked paypal to verify my account on several occasions, they say they have made the deposits, but they never appear on my statements, so gave up.

MikeWilkinson
20-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Looking at Ash's supplier they have the same items available as mine (although couldn't see patch or badge?), Let us know what they say when they get back to you Adam.

FOTL T-Shirt Sizes: Small - XXL
Colours - http://v2.io8.co.uk/cidbsrnvoodv7/index.pl?submit=View_ITEM&sfn_spc=61044 May I suggest Bottle Green, Chocolate, Khaki and Olive only!
£11.49 + P&P (based on order of 13 items in total)

Gildan Heavyweight Sweatshirt Sizes Small - XXL
Colours - http://v2.io8.co.uk/cidbsrnvoodv7/index.pl?submit=View_ITEM&sfn_spc=9000 May I suggest Forest Green or Dark Chocolate only!
£16.89 + P&P(based on order of 13 items in total)

3"x2" patch - 1678 (click for larger image)£9.69 + P&P (based on order of 13 items)

Own Garment Embroidered (send item to be embroided) £8.49 + P&P (based on order of 13 items)

All items to have logo embroidered as per the patch design i.e with the green rectangle (so as to ensure the black shadowing is clear on any colour choice).

Please copy the following list and repost adding your requirements if you are interested. Once we have numbers will re-post accurate costs.

Mike Wilkinson - T-shirt x 2 -Med( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), Sweatshirt x1 - Med (Choc), Own Garment x1

Adam Savage
20-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Please copy the following list and repost adding your requirements if you are interested. Once we have numbers will re-post accurate costs.

Mike Wilkinson - T-shirt x 2 -Med( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), Sweatshirt x1 - Med (Choc), Own Garment x1
Adam Savage - T-shirt x 2 - Med (1x khaki, 1x olive)

Will hold fire on sweatshirts or patches for now.

Ben Casey
20-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi guys Im still in Bristol I have done my back in a bit I will haveT-shirt x 2 - XL (1x khaki, 1x olive) if that is ok :)

MikeWilkinson
20-06-2011, 01:43 PM

Ben Casey - T-shirt x2 - XL (1x khaki, 1x olive)

RobbC
20-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Ive just remembered somethin, a family friend has a shop and he does things like this, im sure he'll be glad for the business and we may get mates rates, i could speak to him if you like.

Adam Savage
20-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Anything that might reduce costs is good Robb. Go for it buddy.

Thumbcrusher
20-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Neil Tranter - T-shirt x2 - XL (1x khaki, 1x olive)

JEEP
20-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Jakob Elbęk Egegaard Pedersen - T-shirt x 2 -XXL ( 1x Choc, 1x Olive)

I would really like a few patches for my bag and jacket though

MikeWilkinson
20-06-2011, 08:52 PM
No problems on patches at the moment, I'm getting the feeling that the logistics of this is coming my way anyway.

MikeWilkinson
20-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Jakob Elbęk Egegaard Pedersen - T-shirt x 2 -XXL ( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch

Ben Casey
20-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi guys Im back online properly again now is there anything I can do apart from catch up LOL

MikeWilkinson
24-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Anymore takers?

Shall we keep the order book open till 4th July and then get the official numbers back from our chosen supplier. Collect payments till the 16th and then place the order then? or would people prefer longer/shorter?

scorpian
26-06-2011, 10:13 PM
count me in as well please guys, can pay by paypal and happy to pay to cover any charges via paypal!

Jakob Elbęk Egegaard Pedersen - T-shirt x 2 -XXL ( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch
Steve Wakters- T-shirt x 2 -Large ( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch

regards-Steve Walters

Ben Casey
27-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Anymore takers?

Shall we keep the order book open till 4th July and then get the official numbers back from our chosen supplier. Collect payments till the 16th and then place the order then? or would people prefer longer/shorter?

Sounds good to me :)

scorpian
27-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Anymore takers?

that sounds like a plan, its cool with me, just let me know what i owe and how to pay for it.

regards-Steve

Proventurer
28-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Ben/Guys, come on just do it already, you cannot have enough T's, great for the bush, I'll support you and I'm out here in SA, so that means international post, then SA customs will probably want their cut, I earn my money like the next man, some times you must just say what the heck! if you want it, you want it, I salute the origional idea, so based on Ben's post of 14/06 I'm in for a T or two, min size XXL, prefer XXXL.

Nigel.

MikeWilkinson
28-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi Nigel,
In case you haven't noticed we are doing it already. We are just collecting orders so that we can supply everyone who is interested. XXL is the biggest size I can get hold of at the moment, now is that one or two and what colour? Add yourself to the list below with your details.

Steve Wakters- T-shirt x 2 -Large ( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch

Mike

Proventurer
28-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Hi Mike,
Thanks for this, when I posted this morning, I wasn't up to date with all the work you guys have put in (I promise to beat myself over head with a wet fish!), Im
in touch with how the forum works now, so 2x (XXL) T's (1x olive, 1x Khaki) please, also 2x patches, many thanks for pointing me in the right direction Mike.

Nigel.

Adam Savage
28-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Steve Wakters - T-shirt x 2 -Large ( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch
Nigel (Proventurer) - T-shirt x 2 - XXL (1x Khaki, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch

Ben Casey
28-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi Mate I just noticed that there are patches to :( If I'm still in time put me down for one will you :)

Adam Savage
28-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi Mate I just noticed that there are patches to :( If I'm still in time put me down for one will you :)

Here ya go then...

Ben Casey - T-shirt x2 - XL (1x khaki, 1x olive), 1 x Patch
Steve Wakters - T-shirt x 2 -Large ( 1x Choc, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch
Nigel (Proventurer) - T-shirt x 2 - XXL (1x Khaki, 1x Olive), 2 x Patch

Ben Casey
29-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Cheers mate :D

Adam Savage
29-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Cheers mate :D

Well, someone has to keep this thing organised :p

scorpian
29-06-2011, 11:06 PM
now all i need is to find is a seamstress to sew those petches on, my sewing always loks naff, better find a new girlfriend quick i guess lol.

steve

Adam Savage
29-06-2011, 11:07 PM
now all i need is to find is a seamstress to sew those petches on, my sewing always loks naff, better find a new girlfriend quick i guess lol.

steve

It looks more bushcrafty if it's rough lookin...and sewn on with jute ;)

MikeWilkinson
30-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Hahaha. Best not let a CSM hear you say that, I swear mine had OCD when it came to kit inspections... Taught me to sew fairly straight though - hang on no it didn't, just taught me how to pursuade the better half to sew things on!!

MikeWilkinson
30-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Just a quick update on things, based on the info I got back from my local embroiderer, I've written a little spreadsheet that calculates the overall costs per item, including VAT and the digitizing costs. (Also puts together the order details and keeps track of who wants what - can't find a Smug smiley!!:p)

We are currently at 24 items in total, with costs down to £9.80 a T-shirt, £8.00 a patch, £6.80 to have a personal garment embroidered and £15.20 a Sweatshirt.
All costs excluding postage.

MikeWilkinson
04-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Fired off the Order to the embroiderers today to get official prices back for the quantities involved.

Adam Savage
04-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Great work, can't wait. :)

Ben Casey
04-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Me niether :)

scorpian
05-07-2011, 05:38 PM
T^awesome, am teaching some basic bushcraft skills for a local company soon, so it will be great to have a shirt to wear whilst doing it, let me know as soon as you need the dosh:jumping-joy:

Steve

mike 01302
17-07-2011, 08:57 PM
gutted.... i have just picked up this thread i will keep my eyes out for the next time an order is going in

MikeWilkinson
01-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Sorry guys, I've been really busy with wortk and taken my foot of the ball a bit. Prices back are as I said above, they are going to start as soon as I give the go ahead. How does everyone want to sort out paying? I can do Paypal, money transfer, even cheque by post, whichever is easiest.

Ben Casey
01-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi mate I'm still on for mine :) Just let me know what you need where and when :)

Proventurer
01-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Hi Mike,
Paypal is good for me, just send the invoice when you're ready.

Aaron Rushton
01-08-2011, 05:29 PM
hey! ok, so to obtain one of these t shirts i just have to send an invoice with the colour and size i wish? it would probably be with my parents paypal account.

Adam Savage
01-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Still on here too. Paypal would be easiest for me I think. Can send you my email address if you need to send an invoice.

Adam

Ben Casey
01-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Still on here too. Paypal would be easiest for me I think. Can send you my email address if you need to send an invoice.

Adam

Me to I forgot to say :)

JEEP
01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm still in aswell. I can pay with PayPal.

Thumbcrusher
01-08-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm still up for it. Paypal probably best i think. just let me know where and when etc! Thanks for all your effort too! (Neil Tranter aka Thumbcrusher).

MikeWilkinson
02-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Guys,

I've just sent out PMs to everyone who has placed an order with payment details. All I ask is that you PM in return with postal addresses. Total Order will take a day to manufacture once I give the go ahead, I'll pick up and post the same day.

In case you are interested, here is the digitised version of the logo, that they sent me, measures 100mm x 36mm

Ben Casey
02-08-2011, 12:52 PM
I have replied mate :)

JEEP
02-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Payment sent :D

Thank you for your time and effort.

Ben Casey
03-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi Mate you should have my money now Ben :)

MikeWilkinson
03-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Just waitng on Steve (Scorpian) and Nigel (Proventurer) Now.

Proventurer
03-08-2011, 10:03 AM
You shouldn't be waiting on me Mike, I sent through payment via PAYPAL yesterday and a follow up email to the address you provided, please check and get back to me.
Nigel.

MikeWilkinson
03-08-2011, 11:24 AM
I went ahead and ordered yesterday based on the fact the I had most of the payments through. I've just been to pick it up. :)
Will post out to those that I have payment for this afternoon.

Adam Savage
03-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I went ahead and ordered yesterday based on the fact the I had most of the payments through. I've just been to pick it up. :)
Will post out to those that I have payment for this afternoon.

I can hardly wait :)

MikeWilkinson
03-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Hahaha, I'm wearing mine now! :p

Adam Savage
03-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Hahaha, I'm wearing mine now! :p

I'll have to make a decent video for my youtube channel and wear mine in it, as a little advertising for Ash.

JEEP
03-08-2011, 06:28 PM
The patch will be one of the first to go on my new pack.

MikeWilkinson
04-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Hi guys,

Thought I'd post this little teaser, and advertise what we have done for possible future interest.

2129 2128 2127

Proventurer
04-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi Mike,
Any luck with PayPal?
Nigel.

MikeWilkinson
04-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Just got your E-mail, you need to recall the payment as it has been sent to the wrong paypal account. I've sent you the address you need to send it to.

Proventurer
04-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi Mike,
I have already done so, took them a long time to sort out, sorry for the delay, please send Ok once you receive the funds.
Nigel.

MikeWilkinson
04-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Sorted Nigel. I've e-mailed you.

comanighttrain
04-08-2011, 10:39 AM
did anyone go for the fleece?

MikeWilkinson
04-08-2011, 10:50 AM
No, we changed to a different supplier and never really priced them. If your interested in one let me know as I can look at getting prices for them.

Just need to know what sort of fleece you would be interested in :- Full/Half zip, Waterproof/ wind proof etc...

I think I can get Fruit of the loom outdoor fleeces (budget) and a whole range of regatta outdoor fleeces (mid to high price range).

mike

MikeWilkinson
05-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Hey guys,

Packages should be arriving today/tomorrow could you post to let me know that you've got them.

Thanks.

Adam Savage
05-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Woohoo. Got mine. Wonder how long they will stay clean? :)

MikeWilkinson
05-08-2011, 02:35 PM
:happy-clapping::happy-clapping::happy-clapping:

Thumbcrusher
05-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Mine have just arrived!

Very pleased with them. Really good quality shirts for the price.

MikeWilkinson
05-08-2011, 03:31 PM
:happy-clapping::happy-clapping::happy-clapping:

Ashley Cawley
06-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Received mine yesterday - what a surprise! :happy-clapping:

Massive thank you to Mike and everyone else here who contributed toward organising/funding it. Your all gents! Thank You!

Ashley Cawley
06-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Very kind words on the note included might I add Mike, thank you - means a lot :)

MikeWilkinson
06-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Hope you enjoy it Ashley.

Jakob - Thanks for the gift, arrived today. Very generous of you, Has already found use with my lunch today.

JEEP
06-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Jakob - Thanks for the gift, arrived today. Very generous of you, Has already found use with my lunch today.

Great to hear :)

JEEP
08-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Got my t-shirts and patches today. They are awesome! Thank you Mike.

MikeWilkinson
08-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Very glad to hear, Hopefully Nigel should get his soon, and that just leaves Steve to send me his details.

MikeWilkinson
08-08-2011, 04:39 PM
I think pics are needed of everyone wearing their Ts out in the woods (feel free to complement it with a pair of trousers too!!!) :p

Metal mug
08-08-2011, 06:53 PM
I think pics are needed of everyone wearing their Ts out in the woods (feel free to complement it with a pair of trousers too!!!) :pI'm still waiting for the official underwear. :D

Ben Casey
09-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Hi guys I gor mine the other day and chuffed to bits :)

Adam Savage
09-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Not the most flattering picture of me (I'm just plain ugly ;)), but it's a nice clear shot of the new T. Taken from my latest video.

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y304/crazysaint22/bushcraft%20locations/oddballs/nbct-shirt.jpg

Ben Casey
10-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Yip mate plain ugly LOL How you doing ? Opps drop me a PM so we dont go of thread LOL

JEEP
18-08-2011, 09:21 PM
You asked for it; yours truly, sporting my olive green Natural Bushcraft t-shirt:

Adam Savage
18-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Is that a Haglofs cap I see?

JEEP
18-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Yes, the Box Cap

Adam Savage
18-08-2011, 09:40 PM
May have to purchase one myself.

JEEP
18-08-2011, 09:45 PM
I can highly recommend it; comfortable, lightweight, UV repellant and quick drying. The only thing I do not care for is the checkered lining.

Adam Savage
18-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I can highly recommend it; comfortable, lightweight, UV repellant and quick drying. The only thing I do not care for is the checkered lining.

I'm sure I could live with that, after all, I wouldn't be able to see that, when I'm wearing it :)

JEEP
18-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Exactly

MikeWilkinson
19-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Looking good there Jeep, I'll post some pics as soon as I'm back of my holidays.

Ben Casey
19-08-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm getting a visitor at the weekend so I will get a pic took then and put it up :)

Proventurer
25-08-2011, 02:08 PM
My birthday was last monday, but the good stuff came today, received my T's & patches from the man at Dark lane!
Many thanks.
Nigel.

MikeWilkinson
13-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Finally got around to downloading the images off my camera.

The sweatshirt in Chocolate.

Thankyou Jakob for the Spork, very kind of you... Here it is being put to good use.

Have to say I am mightly impressed with the Sweatshirts, very warm, good tight knit, keeps out alot of the wind. May have to get another.

Mike:campfire:

Adam Savage
13-09-2011, 01:31 PM

ooow oooow Coleman F1 Lite :)

MikeWilkinson
13-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Thats a keen eye there Adam, picked it up at go outdoors a long while back for £8 :p

Adam Savage
13-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Cracking little stoves, and £8:...bargain. :) Mine was £9.99 which isn't too bad.

JEEP
29-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Thankyou Jakob for the Spork, very kind of you... Here it is being put to good use.

Good to see. I am glad you like it :D

Ashley Cawley
03-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks again guys for the new T-Shirt! :) ... it features in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiAacJL7BDA