PDA

View Full Version : The B* team

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 11:46 AM
*BUSHCRAFT

I was thinking of starting a new tv series called The B team. I've got a grant of 50p from the uk film academy to make a pilot all I need is a cast. there are currently four roles but there maybe more later on. I need...

A cigar smoking leader type, (lets call him the colonel)

Catchphrase: I love it when a shelter comes together

A tough guy- BC (bushcraft chap) Who makes lots of things out of junk.

catchphrases : You crazy fool!, I ain't getting in no teepee sucker! - copyright RobbC

A mad one who likes to throw paper planes at people. (Burdock)

Catchphrase: Why are you scared of teepees BC?

And a flashy poshcrafting one (Glamper)

Catchphrases: You call this a champange magnum?!?, Where's my trouserpress?

So if you would like to play one of these roles post which one you want to do and what you can bring to the part. And don't forget I can guarantee this pilot will get made.* Not sure what happens in the first episode I think that the bad guy will be Bear Grylls. (no offence Bear I just need some famous bad guy.)

*Not a guarantee :)

RobbC
18-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Got the intro written out. enjoy:

In 2011 a crack Bushcraft Team was sent to prison by an anti-bushcraft court for a trespassing crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security wooded area to the Scottish Highlands. Today, still wanted by those Anti-bushcraft Nazis, they survive as soldiers of Bushcrafty fortune. If you have a Bushcrafty problem, if not even Natural Bushcraft can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the B-Team

Robb

RobbC
18-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Oh and i call Tabs on the Colonel;)

Edit- Dont really have a reason for wantin to be him. After all i was a kinda founder;) -Edit

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 11:51 AM

In 2011 a crack Bushcraft Team was sent to prison by an anti-bushcraft court for a trespassing crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security wooded area to the Scottish Highlands. Today, still wanted by those Anti-bushcraft Nazis, they survive as soldiers of Bushcrafty fortune. If you have a Bushcrafty problem, if not even Natural Bushcraft can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the B-Team

RobbLove it!

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 11:53 AM
I think burdock appeals to me. I can relate to him. :o

swkieran
18-05-2011, 11:55 AM

Robb
count me in if it's in a wooded area of the scottish highlands,beutiful girls,single malt whisky,bushcraft,and a beutiful country :)also not a tory insight

RobbC
18-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Come to think of it we need folk to play Bear

Edit- Metal Mug has written Ray out as a bad guy as he seems to nice:D lol -Edit

Fletching
18-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Can I just play a Tory Hunter?

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Can I just play a Tory Hunter?Yes. All we need now is some good characters and a plot, any ideas?

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Would Martin like to play glamper? :)

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Now I feel bad about having bear as a bad guy. And I like this tory hunter angle. It's settled, tory hunter bad guy it is.

jus_young
18-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Would Martin like to play glamper? :)

Read my mind. He has got to be a natural for this one.

bigzee
18-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Presumably at some point in one of the plots, the tory hunter will lock "the team" in a barn. This of course will be full of useful items to convert into some kind of escape and retribution vehicle. Maybe a mule heavily laden with hudson bay rolls and cramp ball fungi (firepower!). The guys will have fashioned weapons and come out on said beast with all catapults and blowpipes blazing. After that they can capture tory hunter in a deadfall trap or bear pit (Bear Grylls pit??)

BC: to man in pit: Quit your jibber-jabber you 'aint hurt fool! You need to get some nuts.....there's a nice chestnut over there and a hazelnut bush just past that...mutha****a!"

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 06:36 PM
I was thinking, will the guy who plays BC be advertising snickers in about 20 years time? :)

Fletching
18-05-2011, 07:39 PM
I was thinking, will the guy who plays BC be advertising snickers in about 20 years time? :)

Probably, but methinks they'll have been rebranded as ' Special Edition 60th Anniversary' Marathons by then.

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Probably, but methinks they'll have been rebranded as ' Special Edition 60th Anniversary' Marathons by then.You're probably right. :D

JEEP
18-05-2011, 09:29 PM
I would like to apply for the role as the guy, in the organic hemp labcoat, who supplies the team with bushcrafty gear and gadgets.

"This gentlemen... Is a sami leuku..."

Metal mug
18-05-2011, 10:15 PM
I was thinking of doing this from a comic book angle. Anyone here a good artist? Oh and I like the labcoat guy JEEP.

Ben Casey
19-05-2011, 08:03 AM
I was thinking of doing this from a comic book angle. Anyone here a good artist? Oh and I like the labcoat guy JEEP.

Good idea there mr Metal :D Maybe you should give it a try as your the creator :D

Metal mug
19-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Good idea there mr Metal :D Maybe you should give it a try as your the creator :D Maybe I shall, maybe I shall. Although I'm still accepting audition posts. And if anyone wants to film 26 episodes of The B Team, send the money to this address.............;)

Metal mug
19-05-2011, 02:36 PM
I would like to apply for the role as the guy, in the organic hemp labcoat, who supplies the team with bushcrafty gear and gadgets.

"This gentlemen... Is a sami leuku..." Here you are JEEP a (bad) artists impression of your character. It's more cartoony than I first imagined but now I quite like it. I hope your avatar is a picture of yourself (since that's what I copied) or i've made a big mistake. :o Anyway I'm not sure what to call the character so any ideas welcome. :D Please bear in mind the picture is supposed to be looked at it from a distance....of twenty miles :happy-clapping: Anyway, tate here I come!

Coming soon: Tory bad guys ;)

Martin
19-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Someone has got far too much time on his hands!! ;)

Martin

Metal mug
19-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Someone has got far too much time on his hands!! ;)

Martin How dare you! I have just the right amount of time on my hands. :D

jus_young
19-05-2011, 04:36 PM
How dare you! I have just the right amount of time on my hands. :D

Someone seems to have a better balance of time than I have!

JEEP
19-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Here you are JEEP a (bad) artists impression of your character. It's more cartoony than I first imagined but now I quite like it. I hope your avatar is a picture of yourself (since that's what I copied) or i've made a big mistake. :o Anyway I'm not sure what to call the character so any ideas welcome. :D Please bear in mind the picture is supposed to be looked at it from a distance....of twenty miles :happy-clapping: Anyway, tate here I come!

Coming soon: Tory bad guys ;)

Nice one. It does look like me - except from that fact that i am quite a bit heavier.