PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Scotland

Faidh
07-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Hey guys, I'm Hannah, 18, from the West Coast of Scotland. I'm an art student and great lover of the outdoors. I'm what you might consider a 'newb' considering I have next to no experience. However, I intend to quickly change that.

Since a young age (and a lot of watching Ray Mears) I've had a sincere interest in the workings of the outdoors and mans relationship with it. As I wish to one day keep a small holding, maybe a croft like my relatives in the North, I wish to be self sufficent. I want to be able to hunt and butcher my own meat, forage successfully, cut up my own kindling and dig up my own peat, manage to survive on my own with few resources and if possible, manage to carve some handsome utensils. I may not be interested in throwing myself out into the middle of the wilderness for days on end or sleeping constantly rough but I am in the general workings of things.

Hope to learn much from this forum and I'm sure I will! Heck, I already am on the chatroom.

Roadkillphil
07-05-2011, 08:13 PM
:welcome: Evenin :D

RobbC
07-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Hey Hannah, a very warm welcome to Natural Bushcraft!:welcome:

Robb

Martin
07-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Hey Hannah, a very warm welcome to the NaturalBushcraft forum. :)

Martin

Ben Casey
07-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Hi there from me to :)

Matt
08-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey Hannah, a warm :welcome: to NaturalBushcraft.

Regards,

Matt.

Ashley Cawley
12-05-2011, 06:19 AM
Welcome to our friendly community here Hannah, I'm glad to hear your finding the site useful already and I admire your aspirations. Myself & the wife would also like to head in the direction of self-sufficiency however land-ownership & time seeing to be the main problems when you've got to keep these pesky things called jobs :(

Look forward to sharing with you,
:camping:

basicbushcraft
12-05-2011, 12:52 PM
hi Hannah great that you have join us all

Fletching
12-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi Hannah and welcome! :)

Steve

comanighttrain
12-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi Hannah,