PDA

View Full Version : Royal wedding mug - bushcraft style

Metal mug
15-04-2011, 07:11 PM
New from Metal mug corp it's the royal wedding Metal mug. This collectable is guaranteed to last a lunchtime, and to be treasured by your children and their children and their childrens robots. This mug will bring a smile to any collector of metal crockery and will make you very happy as well*. So why not buy one now at the humble price of £800.99.

*Not a guarantee

Note: Mug cannot be exposed to heat cold or liquid. May cause image to peel off and reveal the celebration of the coalition mug instead.

Ben Casey
15-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Love it I need one :D

Metal mug
15-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Prehaps I'll make one for the buying and selling page. :D

Fletching
16-04-2011, 05:00 AM
I can't wait for the W.an'K. wedding. :)

jus_young
16-04-2011, 08:09 AM
New from Metal mug corp it's the royal wedding Metal mug. This collectable is guaranteed to last a lunchtime, and to be treasured by your children and their children and their childrens robots. This mug will bring a smile to any collector of metal crockery and will make you very happy as well*. So why not buy one now at the humble price of £800.99.

I would rather have the humble... Kate Humble that is

Tom Bombadil
16-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Much more tasteful than the other Royal Wedding souvenirs I've seen. I am in the market for a new mug as my ConDem Coalition Commemorative Mug seems to be slowly disintegrating. But on the bright side, I can get many more pounds worth of petrol in it than I could this time last year, so I can't complain.:);)

CanadianMike
16-04-2011, 09:41 PM
I can't wait for the W.an'K. wedding. :)

You purposely typed W.AN.K. right? Lol

Realbark
16-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Cant wait for the weightwatchers endorsements. Oh, thatll be AFTER the divorce methinks ;)

jbrown14
17-04-2011, 07:02 PM

So glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. I would have done an honest to goodness spit-take. Fantastic.

Josh

Martin
17-04-2011, 07:05 PM

I can assure you, he knew exactly what he was typing. ;)

Martin

Lukeyp23
27-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Nice Mugshot!

I can't wait to celebrate the royal wedding during my day off by lying in the sunshine and slurping a cold beer.....sorry, I mean watching on the television with tears of joy in my eyes and a good cup of English tea to hand! what-what old boy!

comanighttrain
27-04-2011, 12:05 PM
We don't even get it off up here? How am I supposed to celebrate the wedding of our great monarch from my desk?

Lukeyp23
27-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Push the boat out and buy yourself some posh biscuits to trough with your brew! I'm thinkin something befitting of the occasion....the Garibaldi?!

...can't beat the SAS of biscuits though, the humble Hobnob, chocolate covered if you're feeling flush!

Lukeyp23
27-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Push the boat out and buy yourself some posh biscuits to trough with your brew! I'm thinkin something befitting of the occasion....the Garibaldi?!

...can't beat the SAS of biscuits though, the humble Hobnob, chocolate covered if you're feeling flush!

Royal wedding to biscuit fetishes in two posts!!

lol