PDA

View Full Version : Heinnie Haynes rule, nuff said!

scorpian
19-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Heinnie Haynes http://www.heinnie.com/ has to be one of my favourite websites as well as an awesome online supplier, amazing service and quality :campfire:kit.
plus special weekly offers, check them out:;)

regards-Steve

Shewie
19-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Bad on the wallet though :) You can never buy just one single item so you end up with a basket full.

Or is that just me ? :)

scorpian
19-11-2010, 04:45 PM
know just what you mean, i have the same problem, plus an awesome blade collection.

steve

jdo330
20-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Agreed, they are very good. Dont know of another retailer with a better collection of sharps! Although, has to be said, not always the cheapest but their service is first class and i guess thats worth paying for.

Atb, Jon.

Ashley Cawley
21-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Disclaimer for openess!: NaturalBushcraft has received products from Heinnie Haynes to do video reviews on.

Having said that... I have also purchased products out of my own pocket from Heinnie Haynes, going through their normal channels and have received a very good service from them. To my knowledge they have the most comprehensive knife collection I have ever seen.

markal17
27-07-2011, 08:04 PM
its a onestop shop for knifes iv 4 knifes from them and been great a1 site and realy safe

klause
28-07-2011, 04:44 PM
I use them all the time and have wasted many an hour trawling through their knife collection - quality goods with quality service...