PDA

View Full Version : Video wanted

Sleepy
08-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Anyone got "country tracks" and/or "tracks" (the later name for the series) on video/DVD or even in a computer format? Pretty please!? Or do you know where I could get hold of it, tried amazon and a few others but no joy?

Mine was carelessly thrown away and I didnt find out until I wanted to show the other half- she saw a bit of an episode on YouTube, obviously liked it so I duely went in search of the tape I did when it was on t.v. (VHS! Remember them!? Lol).

Any costs covered if you can help, giz a shout.

happybonzo
08-04-2011, 05:37 AM
They should be on UK Nova http://www.uknova.com/ Just make sure that your Anti virus, Firewall and Spyware software is up to date and you'll have no problems

Krill
15-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Yeah I was going to suggest a torrent, but that probably wouldn't be wise. I know there is a Ray Mears one with all the country tracks in, infact it has every single of his shows in and is about 35GB in size. But I don't know if I should be advertising those links or encouraging file sharing :P

Sleepy
15-04-2011, 04:32 PM
p.m, please?

Krill
15-04-2011, 06:23 PM
The host site is currently down at the moment. PM me in like a week to remind me and hopefully it should be up by then. In the mean time i'll try and find it elsewhere.