PDA

View Full Version : Just chillin

Realbark
25-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Well ive just been made redundant after 26 years working (not all with the same co) and am just going to use this weekend as a total chillout before i start looking for work.

So this weekend im off to the coast on my bike saturday with some mates. Chinky and old Zombie DVD and bottle of JD saturday night. My latest batch of homebrew will be ready sunday so will need kegging and some more oiling of my newly secondhand Swedish army 40 litre rucksack which is coming up nicely. If the weather holds i may even fire up the barbie sunday. And whatever else takes my fancy..:D

Ben Casey
25-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Sorry to hear the bad news but I hope you have a great weekend :)

Martin
25-03-2011, 10:48 AM
What terrible news. Hope you get sorted very soon.

Martin

klause
25-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, enjoy your free time !

comanighttrain
25-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Sorry to hear it dude :(

Realbark
09-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Coman - the cartoon made me laugh....until the end - lol.

Ive been busy the last weeks since my redundancy and should be launching my own business next wednesday! Im nervous and excited but if it works (which im sure it will) then im away doing something ive always wanted to.

bigzee
11-04-2011, 09:07 PM
It will succeed if you believe it will mate!! If you don't mind me asking - what kind of business is it? There is a possibility I may get layed off shortly (afer 8 yrs with co), so I'm thinking - if so, how do I spend the payoff wisely?

happybonzo
11-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Mrs Bonzo has just been made redundant after 30 years in local government ( Suffolk-the ever lovely Andrea - Bencasey on Bushcraft will know who I mean) Loads of people being laid off. It's no joke
Have a look on the Job sites on the www. You may well be surprised at how many jobs are out there.