Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Adam's Dartmoor 3 Day Solo Expedition

Well next time anything is happening, I'll give you a shout. Got access to a small area of a site not far from the M40 I can use whenever I want, could be able to sort something out to go there. could even have a spot of paintball as most of the woods is used by delta force lol
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Never done any paintballing not my thing lol.. a bit to arthritic for that kind of thing. The gentle art of fly fishing is more me.. A site in the chilterns whould be interesting.
    Thanks
    Ian

" Charcoaler "
    Sorry i have not responded before , those nasty people at BT ! But nice pics Adam , i know it did not go as planned but it was still great , and a learning curve as regards kit and terrain on Dartmoor eh !! Thanks mate see you at the weekend ..

PS Thats a brilliant camera to make that tiny camp fire look so big !! and i looked in the mirror today and thanks to you i think ive spotted a grey hair !!
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Sorry i have not responded before , those nasty people at BT ! But nice pics Adam , i know it did not go as planned but it was still great , and a learning curve as regards kit and terrain on Dartmoor eh !! Thanks mate see you at the weekend ..

PS Thats a brilliant camera to make that tiny camp fire look so big !! and i looked in the mirror today and thanks to you i think ive spotted a grey hair !!
    Hi Ivan sounds and looks really good at yours would it be okay for Me and Ken to stop over on out planned roadtrip in June I'm just palnning it at the mo so if you want I will drop you a PM.

@Adam sorry to highjack it was just a quick one LOL
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

" Charcoaler "
    Hi Ben , No worries pal , just as soon as you have dates sorted , let me know so i can book your spot , then its all yours , atb Ivan..
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

Hi Ben , No worries pal , just as soon as you have dates sorted , let me know so i can book your spot , then its all yours , atb Ivan..
    Cheers mate
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Hey CrazySaint - Looks like a top spot, loved the vidoes, you'll have to do some more pal.

P.S. love your hat in the vid, very Mancherster 'our kid' lol.
    There's no brew without fire.

Kit and terrain - yes, a little different than I was expecting.
    Tiny fire - that'll be that wide angle lens distortion thingy lol
    Grey hair - is meant to be the new thing, all the women love it I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by bencasey2001 View Post
    @Adam sorry to highjack it was just a quick one LOL
    I'll let you off this once LOL

Quote Originally Posted by klause View Post
    Hey CrazySaint - Looks like a top spot, loved the vidoes, you'll have to do some more pal.

P.S. love your hat in the vid, very Mancherster 'our kid' lol.
    Thank Ivan for the spot and the hat is a crag hoppers, the one thats treated with insect repellant. 'Our kid' was well chuffed with it hahaha
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel