Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone interested, South Wales?

Drop me a line next time ya passing. Love it here, I'm from London but my sports are sailing, camping and climbing, it's an adventure sports playground down here!

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Outspan totally agree. I trained Sennybridge & the Black Mountains 1980's+. Last adventure was on the Gower peninsula.. Whoo Hoo
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Outspan View Post
    Drop me a line next time ya passing. Love it here, I'm from London but my sports are sailing, camping and climbing, it's an adventure sports playground down here!

Yeah cool. I'm in Milford. Just looking for like minded people to meet up with. Just social chat in a pub or a night out. Anything going on near by?
    Got bit of woodland Im guardian of, trying to arrange a meet at some point this year

Cool. Local????
    Also always on the look out for land to shoot on.
    Up to .223

Quote Originally Posted by David_JAFO View Post
    hello,
    to the forum Outspan. That's an awesome part of Wales is Pembrokeshire I've been walking around that area the National Park etc..
    Regards
    David
    Strumble head and Mwnt are nice places for you to check out, you can see dolphins, baskingshark and sun fish if your lucky and every year the seals have their pups there. Castlemartin range is pretty good too if your lucky enough can find a few spent casings and empty tank shells, got a few myself that I have bushcrafty plans for

Cool. Local????
    Also always on the look out for land to shoot on.
    Up to .223
    About 3 mile from st clears, its a no go on the shooting, but me and the mrs live on a 200 acre woodland pheasant hunting estate. They run from october to February every year. We just rent a cottage from the land owners, but you can always ask about hunting here,

No prob. Interested in meeting up with some locals and poss over nighter.

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Oh I've been down the ranges in the past Forward Air Controller Castlemartin & Pembrey Sands spent shell cases as bottle top breacher, ferro rod handles etc..
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by wildwanderingwoodsman View Post
    Strumble head and Mwnt are nice places for you to check out, you can see dolphins, baskingshark and sun fish if your lucky and every year the seals have their pups there. Castlemartin range is pretty good too if your lucky enough can find a few spent casings and empty tank shells, got a few myself that I have bushcrafty plans for