Thread: freebie offer

freebie offer

Any one want some King Alfred's Cakes had a good haul today

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Gerry I'm thinking about it.. I was on walkabout other day harvesting tinder & the Council (in there wisdom) where I spotted such previously growing along with chaga on a number of trees, they've stripped the lot, remove ivy growing up the trees as well. Pure sacrilege & "they had to" remove the Chaga & King Alfred's Cake (cramp balls, coal fungus) Argh.. sods law. I thought leave some of these for another day don't plunder the find in one go (famous last words). I went walkabout as it was a nice day & thought why not go across & harvest a few cakes for demo's. If I say "Yeh.." anything you want in trade & postage costs? Thanks for the open offer.
    Regards
    David

David sent me your address dude no charge picked them up in a 100 yard section of the trail all on dead wood also had two nice ash sticks to aid walking off fallen trees
    going to try for fat wood next just learning as many different ways of lighting fire .

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    Quote Originally Posted by diviy View Post
    David sent me your address dude no charge picked them up in a 100 yard section of the trail all on dead wood also had two nice ash sticks to aid walking off fallen trees
    going to try for fat wood next just learning as many different ways of lighting fire .
    You've definitely found the right person there... David is very knowledgeable in fire lighting, the bush way...
    Wether you do it with flint and steel or ferrocium rod, David is the right person to put your questions to....

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello Diviy,
    Check your PM's.
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by diviy View Post
    David sent me your address dude no charge picked them up in a 100 yard section of the trail all on dead wood also had two nice ash sticks to aid walking off fallen trees going to try for fat wood next just learning as many different ways of lighting fire .