Thread: RVops

RVops

I ordered 2 snugpak underquilts and 2 DD 3x3 tarps from RVops. I bought them from RVops because it was £23 cheaper than buying from DD themselves even with the postage. I ordered them late on Sunday (29/4/12) and wasn't expecting them to deal with the order until Monday morning, so I thought they would be delivered today or tomorrow at the earliest. I received them yesterday (1/5/12) at 2:30pm. Very pleased with the service from RVops.

Their videos are well worth watching especially the SPORK , There are others, all of which are worth it. Andy, folding a T-Shirt one handed is a larf
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

That is good to know. There a few bits and pieces on their site that have caught my eye, handy to know they are a decent supplier.

Ansum La

I was in Estover a month ago so I popped in for a look at the shop, it's geared up mainly for the armed forces but as we all know it's great kit to use for shrafting and general outdoor shenanigans.
    Good prices aswell, I picked up some Smartwool socks and almost bought a Montane featherlight in Olive Green..........I knew I'd get away with the socks but the Montane would need a good excuse!

Glen
    "Appearance is Important, so remember to Smile"

Nelson Mandela