Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Saints Way......"Forth an Syns"

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    Works for me..

Ok, so far it's Jonny and I plus martin pending some sort of bribe for SIWMBO, ...........Anyone else comming ?????????????

Guy's I can provide a vehicle to meet us at the overnight spot which can cut out the weight being carried during the first day, it can also meet us at the finish. If you want to haul everything, I'm thinking ten Tor's training here Martin then so be it. I will be taking the easier option as I'm carrying an injury at present.

My plan was to start at Padstow church, it's the traditional route however I'm told the view's better if you start from Fowey. Again not bothered, either way is ok with me.

Pm with any other details I might have missed or any problems that arise.

Cheers Glen
    "Appearance is Important, so remember to Smile"

Nelson Mandela

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Mrs Martin says she is happy to get rid of me for another weekend. I'm happy to start at Padstow, the views will still be nice when we look back. The only thing that may put a slight spanner in the works is that the weather forecast for this weekend isn't too great at the moment. Why not plan to do it with the get out that we can postpone for bad weather up to the last minute?

Oh, and I'm more than happy to carry only the bare essentials on my back. Tents etc can be left at the camping spot.

What do you other guys think?

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

That's fine with me Martin , no real point doing it in bad weather.

Glen
    "Appearance is Important, so remember to Smile"

Nelson Mandela