Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
    I'm not sure if I understand the question, but my YouTube "channel" is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgG...tHo0d_6WEXKYMQ

I put channel in quotes because it's a mish-mash of videos, not nicely organised into Canoeing, Bushcraft, Turning, and the other nonsense.
    Yup thats what I wanted Bernie, I could'nt remember your surname to have another look at your woodworking / turning . Thanks, Ken
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Lovely looking canoe well done.

Very nice work.

Stunning Ken, really beautiful.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

Thanks everybody for the kind comments, today I started to adjust the plans I have for the 15' to try and build a12' for solo paddling.Its not as easy as I thought it would be but I think Ive got it right now. I lofted out the base plank and cut a template this afternoon so three more side plank templates to do then I can cut out the real thing and stick it together. Ime going to do scarf joints on this one (as I said B4 Ide do things different on the next) ( the 15' is butt jointed ) so I'll have to remember to add 32mm extra to each plankto do this. The 15' isnt heavy for one person to portage @24kg but the length makes it awkward in tight spaces hence the 12', I'll keep you posted as I progress, atb Ken
    Last edited by Rasputin; 17-04-2015 at 10:50 PM.
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.