Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammock Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
    Mark, thats why I sent you the first PM asking if you knew the people who you were calling poppet and sweet heart. And also talking about swinging, which I appreciate you had meant hanging. I was trying to find out if you were a mate of theirs or someone random being rude. As soon as you replied explaining that they were friends of yours I replid apologising for deleting your posts and told you we didn't have a problem with you at all and apologising for getting the wrong end of the stick. And I'll happily apologise publicly on here too. We got the wrong of the stick, sorry.
    I assume you've got the PM I send apologising and its a shame that you were so offended that you've had to put the post above here. Anyway, Mark, it was a misunderstanding and we would love to have you back. Please accept my apology, it really wasn't anything to do with your personality, just a misunderstanding.

You just nuked peoples posts over the words "poppet" , "sweetheart" and use of word "swinging" on a hammock forum, Are you serious? lmao

Been all trigger happy and dictator style on your potentially valuable members is a silly thing to do when starting a new site. It will lasts 5 minutes if you try and go all power hungry.
    Last edited by ADz; 21-02-2015 at 12:50 AM.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    You just nuked peoples posts over the words "poppet" , "sweetheart" and use of word "swinging" on a hammock forum, Are you serious? lmao

Been all trigger happy and dictator style on your potentially valuable members is a silly thing to do when starting a new site. It will lasts 5 minutes if you try and go all power hungry.
    Oh careful Adam, the rules that a forum administration decide to impose on their site is up to them and to be honest the use of such terms can quite easily come across as being sarcastic or even rude. The only difference here is that folk get known but on a new forum that is trying to grow and get a good reputation, moderation is a damned site harder to do.

Just to put my previous comment into context, my giggle referred to our English language and the problems it causes us, not the issue itself. I could have explained it somewhat better but my meds kicked in and sent me a little funny so my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post

It has been quite a battle getting set up and I'm sure everyone understands that we can't get everything right straight away. It would be nice if Mark would return and also to see you there, ADz. All feedback and advice would be very welcome.