Thread: Backyard lunch

Backyard lunch

Decided to do lunch outside today. I just got the stove from a good buddy off another site finally gettin to try it out. Simple eats today just some eggs and brew was cold out with the wind to. Funny how something simple outside and was just out in the backyard warms the soul anyways here's a few pics of simple warm good eats

“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~

" Nessmuk " says:
    " We do not go to the woods to rough it ; we go to
    smooth it — we get it rough enough in town. But
    let us live the simple, natural life in the woods, and

Is that the white gas stove? If so, it will be brilliant in the cold weather . That frying pan looks exactly like the one that comes with my Olicamp kettle.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Nope a canister stove runs on an iso/butane mix supposedly formulated to winter use. Runs well I dig the fast fire. I do have an older peak one whitegas to
    “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~

" Nessmuk " says:

Looks a fun way to spend lunchtimes....reckon you need to invest in a pair of gloves though judging by your blue hands!
    When life gets you down...Hammock!
    It's amazing how far away the world can feel when you're suspended just two foot off the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie B View Post
    Looks a fun way to spend lunchtimes....reckon you need to invest in a pair of gloves though judging by your blue hands!
    Yep it was a good time didn't stay out to long that day lol. Easier cooking without heavy gloves

" Nessmuk " says: