Thread: Head Up on interesting TV prog.

Head Up on interesting TV prog.

THE SNOW WOLF n ME...BBC2 at 9pm tonight..Monday ..29-12-2014.
    There are some truely breathtaking scenes as camera man Gordon Buchanan gets closer than ever before to a wild pack of Arctic wolves in this two parter.
    Filmed in the North pole over two seasons,he has unprecidented access to the woves-n their pups.
    He witnesses the babies first steps into the outside world n watches them grow into fearless hunting machines.
    He even gets to track down prey with his new wolf family,.But he also discovers,along with the wolf pups that the Arctic is a dangerous place......
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Gordon Buchanan is an excellent cameraman, anything he does is worth watching

I'll be right back, off to set the box...

EDIT: Done. "Series" will be recorded. I'm tempted to set up the HD channel and record it in HD, but our Humax doesn't control the volume for HD channels (we have to use the TV remote to control HD channel volume).
    Last edited by Bernie; 29-12-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Well, I recorded these two programmes and watched most of the first and a little of the second. I didn't like the presenter. Mostly I got hacked off with how much screen time he gave himself rather than the wolves. It felt like the title should've been "ME and the snow wolves."

Sorry to be negative, but that's how I felt about it. Such a shame; a remote place nobody's ever been, and he made a movie which felt like "My selfies with wolves". It could've been so much better.

Thanks for the heads up Midas. Box now set.

Cheers